Figure skate

I don't know a lot about figure skating. I wrote this during the Olympics and everything I learnt is from there

(Stiles has a few secrets of his own. They begin to hurt his mate and one day Derek snaps)

Derek's POV

"Der I'm leaving" stiles called.

"No" I replied.

"No?" Stiles asked puzzled.

"You leave every night and come back smelling like cheap perfume and guilt. Then yesterday you came back smelling like alcohol and happiness, then in the morning guilt. I can't deal with it anymore stiles. You say you're hanging out with Scott and at first I thought maybe you met up with someone but it's happening even more now. What went wrong stiles, were mates why aren't I good enough. You're killing me stiles okay, I try not to jump to conclusions but I can't okay. I love you so much and I deserve my mate to be loyal, after Paige and Kate I deserve that much" I broke down, tears threatening to fall.

"Der, I swear for god I'm not cheating on you. I...I would never. You deserve so much Der okay you deserve the freaking world and I love you I love you so freaking much. Come with me please" stiles begged me as tears fell down his eyes.

"No" I grumbled.

"Please Der, I don't think you'll believe me if I tell you" stiles heart didn't skip a beat.

"Fine" I mumbled. Stiles manage a smile and he wiped his tears, I did the same. Stiles grabbed the Jeep keys and we were off.

"How was your day?" Stiles asked.

"Please no, all I can think about is you cheating on me and it's taking everything in me to control me wolf" I whined.

"Der I swear to god I didn't cheat on you okay, I know what that would do to you and I love you too much for that. You are still the only person I've slept with, the only one I've ever loved and the only person I've so much as looked at in the past 2 years" stiles seemed to be telling the truth but I couldn't shake all the lies.

"We're here" stiles offered weakly as he parked.

"Stiles this is reserved" I shot at him rudely.

"I know. It's reserved for me" stiles replied.

"Why do you have a reserved spot at a ice rink?" I asked. Stiles didn't reply he just motioned for me to follow him inside.

~~~~

"Umm wait here I'll be right back" stile left me in the stands.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Just stay here" stiles walked away.

A few minutes later stiles came back, but he was on the ice. "Stiles what are you doing? You'll get in trouble" I growled.

"Shut up and watch" stiles hissed. He motioned to some guy up in a booth and music began. Stiles began to skate, figure skate, and damn was he good. His body moved across the ice like it was all he knew and damn was he flexible.

After he was done stiles walked up to the boards and I walked down to meet him. I placed my hand over his, the glass separating us. "I wasn't cheating I was coming here. I smelt like alcohol cause I was celebrating and the cheap perfume would be Kayley" stiles whispered.

"Kayley?" I questions.

"There are a lot of girls who train here like me, I'm friends with most of them, and Kayley is a little too handsy. I don't think she understands when I tell her I have a boyfriend" stiles sighed.