Green Eyed Monster

(Derek's been away at university and he comes home, for Christmas, to a surprise. Hale pack is alive! Kate happened but didn't kill anyone. Spark stiles)

The Camaro rolled into a familiar spot on dead grass, it still hasn't grown back yet. There was a bit of snow on the ground but not much, it was only the beginning of December after all. Beacon hills normally got snow fall around December 20th.

An unfamiliar yet comforting smell hit Derek's nose. It smelt of nutmeg and campfire, also freshly made brownies. Derek's favourite.

Next there was an unfamiliar voice. The sound of singing, it was as if an angel was singing.

"Trim every blessed window and trim every blessed door
Hang up whoboohoo bricks
Then run out and get some more!
Hang pantookas on the ceilings
Pile pankunas on the floor
Trim every blessed needle on the blessed Christmas tree
Christmas comes tomorrow
Trim you, trim me!"

Derek opened the door cautiously, unsure on what he would discover. No one else was home except for a pale boy. He was gorgeous with moles dotted all over his body and whiskey brown eyes.

"Who are you?" Derek growled.

"Good you're home. Nice to meet you, you must be Derek. I'm stiles" the boy, stiles spoke quickly.

"Who are you?" Derek repeated his question.

"Stiles, stiles Stilinski. I'm the pack emissary" stiles introduced. He stirred what looked like cookie batter.

"Want a brownie? They just came out of the oven" stiles held a plate of steaming brownies in front of Derek. They looked tempting, really tempting, but Derek didn't know this guy and they very well could be laced with wolfsbane.

Derek shook his head and grunted. "Your loss" stiles smiled, his teeth covered in chocolate from the brownie he just ate.

"How's school? Berkeley right? I want to say lawyer" stiles said. Derek nodded. "Coolio. Just like your dad" stiles plopped some cookies on parchment paper and stuck them in the over.

The door swung open and the whole hale pack came in.

"Derek you've met stiles good" Talia smiled. 

"Hey tals" stiles smiled. Derek looked shocked, he was shocked. No one outside of the family called his mother tals, actually no one at all called her that.

"Stiles made brownies" Laura called out happily. She grabbed two greedily and before Derek could blink they were all gone.

"You're here" Evan squealed. Derek felt warm on the inside, he hadn't seen Evan in three months.

Evan ran right past him and into stiles arms though. A pit of jealously settled in his chest.

"Hey buddy" stiles picked him up and rested him on his hip.

"Hey stiles" Evan curled into stiles side.

"How was school?" Evan had just started preschool. He was 4, but he was pretty small for his age.

"It was so cool. We made crafts and I made you this" Evan pulled out a photo he drew. It was him and stiles playing outside.

"You did this? This is amazing. I love it" stiles kissed Evans forehead. "This is going on my fridge at home" stiles promised. Somehow Derek could imagine that stiles had lots of Evans pictures on his fridge.

"Hey Owen" stiles responded to the tug on his shirt. Owen was Evans identical twin, but they were polar opposites. Owen was very shy and rarely talked. Stiles somehow managed to also pick up Owen, which shocked Derek.