Remember me

(Stiles goes to talk to deaton about being a spark and lots of secrecy's from the past come into the light)

The pack was all at the loft. Well all except stiles. "Where's stiles?" Erica asked filling her nails.

"Deatons, said he had a question about something" Scott replied and Derek's heart skipped a beat. The werewolves looked at him strangely, but he just shrugged it off. Soon enough the sound of stiles frantic heart beat was heard. The door swung open and stiles ran straight to Derek. Jumping up and wrapping his legs around his waist attacking his face in a kiss.

"You remember?" Derek asked, his eyes glistening with hope.

"Derek Thomas Samuel hale I fucking remember" stiles replied and Derek began to kiss stiles. The pack stood there shocked. A, Derek hadn't killed stiles for kissing him. B, Derek was kissing stiles, stiles was kissing Derek. C, no one had ever heard Derek's full name.

"Everyone get out" Derek mumbled in stiles mouth.

"What?" Erica looked up.

"Everyone get out" Derek pulled himself away from stiles to tell them. Stiles untangle his legs from Derek's waist and planted them on the floor leaning into Derek and whispering in his ear. The smell of arousal left Derek and his eyes flared up. Stiles continued to kiss down his neck and nibble on his ear.

"We aren't going to leave, we want an explanation" Lydia spoke up.

"I SAID LEAVE" Derek eyes flashed red. The pack all got up and ran out the door.

"Mm glad they're gone" stiles told Derek beginning to kiss him again.

"Me too babe me too" Derek ran his fingers through stiles hair. Stiles hands found their way into Derek's shirt.

"Bed. Now" stiles commanded. Derek nodded eagerly.

~~~

"Do you think he's going to kill him" Scott paces nervously.

"No Scott of course not. I've never seen Derek smile so bright in his life" Lydia tried to convince him. Isaac yanked his boyfriend into his lap and took in his scent trying to calm him.

"Let's go to bed okay, tomorrow is Saturday. I'm sure Derek and stiles will call us with an explanation."

~~~

"Derek I want it" stiles said the next morning.

"Are you sure?" Derek bit his lip with nerves.

"Der it's all we've been talking about since I was seven" stiles assured him. Stiles tilted his head given Derek a better in. Derek sunk his teeth into his shoulder marking him as his mate. He kicked the wound clean and took away whatever pain he caused.

"I love it, and you" stiles hummed.

"I love you too" Derek pulled him closer and stuck his nose in between his shoulder blades.

"We should call the pack. Tell them to meet tonight" stiles said. Derek sighed and stiles felt his head nod in between his shoulder blades. "Don't worry sourwolf we'll have all day for you to mark me as yours" stiles joked. Derek moved his lips to the bite mark kissing it softly. "Ya I'm yours" stiles hummed softly as he sent a text to the pack. "I'm yours" stiles drifted back to sleep.

~~~

"Guys hurry" Scott urges his friends.

"We have 20 minutes Scott" Lydia rolled her eyes.

"Yes but I have to know if stiles is alive" Scott pouted.

"He texted us this morning he's alive" Lydia sassed curling her eyelashes.