What the hell are you doing here?

(Stiles have known each other for six months. They both have secrets they want out)

"But mom" Derek whined.

"Derek you haven't known this man for long enough" Talia snaps at her son.

"It's been 6 months" Derek huffed.

"Only 1 in which you dated" Talia reminded him.

"It's different mom he's my mate" Derek reminds her.

"So you want to just blurt our you're a werewolf and risk him running away?" Talia picked up the laundry basket.

"He's not like that. You won't even meet him" Derek follows her.

"I told you we will do it when your sister gets back for reading week. Other than that we have a pack meeting with the McCall pack tomorrow night. Be here early sweetheart. Don't forget-" Talia's words became meaningless to Derek.

"That the pack is run by a true alpha. I know mom" Derek grumbled as he slammed the door behind him.

~~~~~

"Scott I think he's a werewolf" stiles said to his best friend.

"You're just paranoid" Scott replied.

"If you would just meet him you would know" stiles groaned.

"Stiles I have a pack to run, a boyfriend to maintain and a job too. Not to mention the fact that you've only been together 1 month and I've been gone for three weeks of that" Scott focuses to the video game.

"I feel something when I touch him Scott, like a rush of magic, I can't explain it" stiles chucked the controller and went to go get pizza.

"I gotta go Scott I'm meeting Derek in 15" stiles shoved another piece of pizza in his mouth.

"Don't forget pack meeting tomorrow-" Scott began.

"I know it's with a super old super important pack, blah, blah, blah I'm your emissary I know" stiles slammed the door behind him.

~~~~~

"Hey Der" stiles entered Derek's apartment.

"Hey love" Derek greeted him with a kiss.

"You hungry?" Derek asked.

"Nah I just ate" stiles replied sitting on the couch.

"You staying tonight?" Derek asked. It wasn't uncommon for them to stay at each other's houses. Stiles most definitely had a drawer at Derek's apartment and Derek had a drawer at stiles apartment. They had only been dating for a short period of time but it felt a lot longer.

The night went on and stiles found himself falling peacefully asleep in Derek's arms.

"Morning Der" stiles said groggily.

"Morning sti" Derek pulled his boyfriend in closer.

"Lazy day?" Stiles asked.

"Mhm" der let the smell of his mate calm him and drift him back to sleep.

Derek and stiles spent the rest of the day together. Tell it was five. "Shit Der I'm sorry I gotta go I got a thing with Scott" stiles lied.

"It's okay I got a family thing too" Derek replied.

"See you tomorrow?" Stiles asked.

"Of course love" Derek kissed him.

"Bye" stiles kissed him one more time before leaving.