Fuck with me

Stiles was BHHS's resident fuck boy and everyone knew it. Not that anyone really minded. The guys and the girls of the school knew exactly what they were getting into when they hung out with Stiles. That didn't change the fact that a few people thought they could change Stiles fuck boy ways and ended up heart broken. Derek really wasn't going to become one of those people.

Unlike Stiles, Derek wasn't popular. Derek hung out with Erica, Isaac and Boyd. More often than not the group would also hang out with Scott, Allison and Lydia. Derek didn't mind the trio, but they weren't his close friends.

Scott, Allison and Lydia were at the bottom of the social rankings. The three were subject to all the bullying that went on in the school. Derek never really knew why and no one would tell him. The only thing he knows is Stiles is the reason for it. Stiles decided he didn't like the three of them and the rest of the school followed suit.

Derek was relatively new to the school. He had just joined at the start to the school year, six months ago. He had been here long enough to understand the social ranking and the way the school operated. He was somewhat of an outcast though, since Beacon Hills was such a small town everyone had grown up together. Derek didn't mind being the new kid, he had gotten lots of attention in September, but it quickly died down. He wasn't unattractive which meant he did have a choice of girls and guys if he chose to date. Sadly, Derek was a moron and liked Stiles. He had third block gym with Stiles and the two were friends. Stiles mostly hung out with the lacrosse guys and Derek with Boyd, but the two still talked here and there.

"Hey Derek," Stiles greeted as he walked past him in the halls. Although Stiles was a huge fuck boy, he wasn't a dick. He knew everyone in the school and he talked to everyone, beside Scott, Allison and Lydia.

"Hey Stiles," Derek replied watching him walk into their homeroom. That was another thing they had together. For ten minuted every morning they would sit in Mrs. Walkers room and go over the morning announcements.

Stiles had dressed today like he did most say, black skinny ripped jeans and an army green t-shirt. Everyday he had the perfect messy hair look, a chain around his neck, earrings(one on each ear) and an AirPod in. Derek truly believe it should be illegal for someone to look that sexy. It simply wasn't fair. Derek knew Stiles was never going to settle down and he didn't want to be another number to Stiles, another notch. Derek wasn't sure how high the number was, but considering there are roughly 400 people in his grad year take away the straight guys and lesbians, he thinks its easily over 100.

"Did you catch the game last night?"

Derek nodded. "I can't believe how unreal the Clippers are this year."

"Kawhi Leonard is a great new addition." It was no secret that Stiles loved sports. He liked the Broncos for football, the Mets for baseball, the Clippers for basketball and the Avalanche for hockey. Derek tried to always watch the games when one of Stiles' favourite teams were playing so they would have something to talk about.

"Isn't that basketball?" The girl behind them, Heather, asked.

"Ya, the L.A Clippers, my absolute favourite team." Derek loved the way Stiles face lit up when he was talking sports.

"I got tickets to the Lakers game if you want to go with me on Friday?" Derek had to remind himself that this is what Stiles did, he went out with a ton of people. It was funny how they threw themselves at Stiles, trying to impress him in anyway possible.

"They are playing the Bucks this Friday that game will be unreal. I'd love to go, thanks Heather."

Heather smiled and blushed.

"Derek the Mets are playing this weekend, you should come over and watch it with me. I know they're also your favourite team." Derek lied slightly, his favourite team was the Angels, but Stiles didn't have to know that.