Strip that down for me foxy man

Requested: @sterek1457 and Lovergirl201 can either of you make a sterek one shot where stiles is secretly a stripper names little red (or something fox related) and one day the pack goes to the club, they find stiles and Derek was gay flabbergasted. (Faes are magical creatures who are very sexual and attractiveHope you like it Falloutgurl12 and I can't wait to read your version Lovergirl201

Stiles hated being a fae. Faes were sexual creatures, they could lure anyone in with their appearance, voice and smell. Faes loved the attention, they often worked at strip joints or they sung.

Stiles on the other hand was only half fae, his mother was a fae and his father was a wolf. This meant that he hated the attention. Stiles hated that people only like his for his looks and scent. That's why the minute he learnt magic, his first spell was to cover his scent. It only partially worked. He doesn't smell like a fae or a wolf, but he still smells attractive and arousing to people.

Stiles wished so badly someone would like him for his personality and not just the fae part of him. Stiles had recently falling for a certain hazel eyed werewolf, Derek hale. Every morning stiles would head over to the hale coffee shop and find something to order.

Stiles hated coffee and he couldn't eat sweet things in the morning, due to his adhd. So he would grab an apple or water or something and get a chance to talk to Derek.

Derek was nice, he would smile and have small talk with him. Stiles was sure it was just Derek being friendly to customers. There was no way someone as sweet and perfect as Derek would like him. Stiles knew he was attractive, he was told before, but that didn't mean that Derek liked him in that way. Why would Derek put up with a half wolf half fae spaz?

"Morning stiles" Derek greeted as stiles went into the coffee shop.

Stiles felt like a complete idiot coming in here everyday. "Morning Derek."

Stiles grabbed a banana and pulled out his wallet to pay.

"You do know grocery stores sell these for ten times cheaper, don't you?" Derek raised an eyebrow.

"Not a very good way to run a business, chase your customers off" stiles replied paying for his food.

"I'm just informing" Derek shrugged. "What's on the agenda today?"

"I got two classes today and work tonight" stiles told him. "What about you?"

"Work" Derek sighed. "Tonight I'll probably hang out with me family or friends."

"Shit that's my dad" stiles phone buzzed. "I got to go."

Derek sighed and bid his farewell to stiles. He stared at his ass the whole time he walked out.

"He is so out of your league" Jackson scoffed as stiles left.

"I know" Derek sighed once again. Derek knew stiles was his mate, but he also knew stiles was way out of his league. Derek wasn't unattractive, but he wasn't sex on legs like stiles. People threw themselves at him constantly.

Girls may have found Derek attractive but guys didn't. Not the guys he wanted at least. Derek wanted someone like stiles to absolutely dominate him. Too many guys thought he was a dom because of his muscles. It never ended well when Derek told them he was a sub.

"We're going to the strip club tonight" Jackson began. "You should join us."

Derek shook his head. He hadn't been to the strip club since he was 18. Everyone in the town, who was legal, had been to wolves at one time or another. It was open for all but catered towards the supernatural.