Coffee shop on Main

Rally quick I'd like to thank everyone who has read this and those who commented, your comments make my day. I never really thought I'd get 40k reads. I really didn't think I'd get 100 so thank you so much it means a lot.

(Derek is the lead singer for the band wolves. Isaac, Erica and boyd are his band. Scott and Isaac are married. Erica and boyd are together. Derek and stiles are dating)

"Just a coffee shop on main" Derek sung. The song was about stiles. They met there two years early.

~~~~

"Oh shit. Sorry" Derek apologized as he had ran into stiles, spilling his coffee all over him.

"It's just the type of day I've been having" stiles sighed.

"How about I get us some coffee and napkins and you can tell me about it?" Derek's eyes met stiles and something spark. As if they were the only two in the world, love at first sight.

"Thank you" stiles took the napkins and blotted the stain.

"I'll pay for your shirt too" Derek really couldn't afford too, he was an aspiring artist. It was his dreams and his parents were very supportive. He really didn't ever want to ask for money, even though they had plenty, and he worked super hard for the little he had.

"It's no worry" stiles brushed him off. "It's an old one anyways."

"Why don't you tell me about your day?" Derek sat with him at a corner table.

"I ran out of orange juice and then missed the bus. I got splashed by a car and my proposition didn't turn out. It was just bad on bad on bad" stiles sighed.

"Why don't we go eat somewhere? Maybe I can turn your day around" stiles smiled and followed Derek to a small Mexican restaurant.

"Thank you. I really needed this. Maybe I can return the favour. Say Friday night?" Stiles asked.

"It's a date" Derek nodded and plugged his number into stiles phone. "I can't wait" he kissed stiles on the cheek and walked off.

~~~~

They started dating shortly after that. Eight months later Derek finally finished 'Coffee shop on Main' and got signed to a record label.

He likes to give all his credit to stiles, even though stiles hates it.

Roughly a year after the two met Derek and his band the wolves blew up. They went from nobody's playing at small bars to playing at sold out arenas.

Derek gave stiles the courage to quit his job, which he hated, by showing him its good to take risks. He now owns his own company, S Corp. They're pretty successful, they now have four separate firms all over the USA.

Since stiles is the boss, he gets to work on the road and be with Derek for every concert.

"Hey I recognize you" a fan turned to stiles mid song. "You're on the wolves Instagram from their first concert, you must be a super fan."

"Something like that" stiles laughed awkwardly. No one knew he and Derek were a thing and they wanted to keep it that way.

"Get out of the way" a girl pushed stiles to the side. He was at the front of the mosh pit like he was every concert, Derek feels comfort in him being there.

"Hey don't be so mean to him" the red head fan snapped.

"Tell him to get out of my way I'm here to see my future husband unlike this loser" she clapped back.