How to woo Derek Hale-Alternate ending

(The pack is tired of stiles and Derek's pining. They decided to step in and make the relationship happen)

"It's insufferable" Erica groaned.

"What is?" Scott looked up from his video game.

"Derek and stiles. Their pining after each other" Lydia filled in. Erica had stuffed her face in a pillow and kept groaning.

"Didn't notice" Scott shrugged.

"You wouldn't notice if a bus hit you. You're so oblivious" Lydia rolled her eyes.

"Boys" Erica scoffed. "It's up to you and me, lyds."

"And me" Peter walked in.

"Since when do you help?" Isaac spoke up.

"Since I'm tired of Derek smelling sadness. It ruins my mood. If you know what I mean" Peter winked.

"Sadly we do" Lydia cringed. "We also don't need you."

"Fine" Peter huffed. "Don't come crawling to me when your plan doesn't work out."

"I already have a foul proof plan" Lydia smirked.

"Start talking" Erica sat up.

"This girl I tutor, Jess" Lydia began.

"The blonde bimbo cheerleader, I'm aware" Erica interrupted.

"She owes me. I can get her to casually flirt with Derek to make stiles jealous" Lydia explained.

"I don't see stiles as the jealous type. Why doesn't she flirt with stiles?" Erica questioned the plan.

"Stiles knows Jess. He knows she isn't interested in him. It simply wouldn't work" Lydia told her. Erica shrugged and nodded.

"Bring her to pack bonding tomorrow."

~~~~

"Remember just casual flirting and touches. Nothing to over the top" Lydia reminded Jess.

"I'm not stupid" Jess replied rudely.

"Your 48% in math says otherwise" Lydia mumbled.

"What?" Jess asked, twirling her long blonde locks.

"Nothing. This way" Lydia led her into the hale mansion.

"You made it wonderful" Erica smiled warmly. Stiles shot Derek a confused look, when was Erica ever this nice.

"Guys this is my friend Jess" Lydia introduced.

"Hey" Jess flashed her pearly white smile.

"Let me introduce you to people" Lydia introduced Jess to every pack member, leaving Derek and stiles for last.

"Lydia" Erica called her over. Giving her an excuse to leave Jess to flirt with Derek right in front of stiles.

"Hey" Jess gently brushed Derek's arm.

"Hi" Derek grunted.

"I'm Jess" her voice was sweet.

"I'm aware" Derek replied. Stiles had to hold in laughter.

"You're so muscular" Jess went to feel Derek's muscles. Derek swatted her hand away.

Jess casually pulled down her tank top and pulled up her shorts, trying to show off her assets.

"My parents are away all weekend. I know where they keep the booze" Jess tried.

"I'm 23, I can buy my own alcohol" Derek snorted.