Sheriff's son

(Derek is the new deputy at the beacon hills sheriff station and he arrest stiles)

"Hands up you're under arrest" Derek pointed his gun at stiles.

"Look you don't understand" stiles turned around slowly.

"Drop the weapon" Derek clenched his teeth.

"Okay I'm dropping my weapon" stiles held on hand up as the other lowered the hammer to the ground.

"Hands above your head" Derek growled. Stiles laced his fingers behind his head."You have the right to remain."

"Silent I know" stiles huffed as Derek handcuffed him.

"You made a mistake" stiles tried to explain.

"The mistake was attempting to break into the sheriff house"  Derek shoved stiles into the back of his police car.

"Whatever, you're the one who's going to be embarrassed" stiles sat quietly in the back.

~~~~

"Sit here" Derek handcuffed stiles to the chair.

"As I said this is a mistake" stiles groaned.

"So what were you doing?" Derek crossed his arms. His muscles bulged and stiles was definitely not attracted to him, definitely not.

"Stiles what did you do?" The Sheriff walked towards the duo.

"Nothing dad, your whack deputy arrested me for nothing" stiles rolled his eyes.

"He was breaking into your house sir. Wait...dad?" Derek gasped.

"I wasn't breaking into my own house, deputy doofus. I lost my key and forgot where I put my spare key and then my phone died" stiles sassed.

"You would lose your head if it wasn't attached to your neck" the sheriff sighed.

"Deputy, un cuff my son and drive him home" the sheriff order."Stiles here's the key. Don't lose this one" he handed stiles the key.

"Alrighty daddio" Stiles snatches the key and strutted out. Derek stared at his ass as he followed stiles. The sheriff laughed as he saw the duo.

~~~~

"Why haven't I seen you around?" Derek tried to make conversation.

"I was in New York, for my book" stiles said.

"Oh, I just moved here fro-" Derek began.

"New York also. You're Derek hale from the hale house. Your screensaver is a girl, but you obviously aren't a couple. I assume that's Cora hale your sister. You moved back to beacon hills to return to your roots and protect the city like you couldn't protect yourself. I can assume you're a wolf, because you've been seen around town with Erica Reyes. She was recently cured from her epilepsy, thanks to the bite. Same with Isaac Lahey, his father was abusive and now he's living with a friend aka you" stiles blabbed.

"How did you-?" Derek's mouth dropped.

"A, i was raised by the sheriff. B, I solved four cases before the age of sixteen. C, my best friend is Scott McCall" stiles responded.

"The true alpha?" Derek asked.

"Yes" stiles told him.

"So why did you become an author over a police officer?" Derek looked over at the boy. He was pretty attractive, his moles contrasted his pale skin.

"My dad didn't want me too, so I wrote cop books instead" stiles fiddled with his phone.

"I read a lot of mystery novels. What's your series called?" Derek seemed pretty excited about this.