Blind puppy love

(Derek, Kate argent, Jennifer and Braedon are all in high school. The same age as Stiles and Scott etc. Derek is blind and can only see with his wolf eyes. Scott, Erica, Boyd, Isaac and Liam are also wolves. Stiles doesn't know about wolves. Derek and stiles have been dating for six months and only went public recently)
Pairings
-stiles and Derek
-Scott and Lydia
-Jackson and Allison
-Isaac and Cora
-Boyd and Erica
-Liam and Brett

"Derek" stiles called his boyfriend over.

"Today's the day" Derek smiled, shocking Derek hale can smile but only to stiles.

"Today" stiles stroked his hair.

"I love you" Derek told him.

"I love you too" stiles kissed him.

"Congrats you guys are public. Now stop sucking each other's faces off" Scott ran up to them.

"Get some Stilinski" Erica laughed as she joined them. Stiles flipped them off.

The bell rang just as the rest of their friends came. "Come on Der, I'll walk you to calc" stiles took his boyfriends hand and began to lead him down the crowed halls.

"Thanks" Derek said as they stopped.

"Anything for you" stiles kissed him. "You should get a seeing eye dog" stiles told him.

"Why? I have you" Derek smirked.

"Yes, but I've always wanted a golden retriever named Kilo" stiles explained.

"We'll get a golden retriever when we're married" Derek laughed gently.

"Deal. Only if we name it Kilo" stiles confirmed. Derek nodded. "I'll see you at lunch, love you" stiles kissed Derek again.

"Love you too" Derek smiled against stiles lips.

"Hale, Stilinski break it up" coach barked. Stiles laughed and gave Derek another kiss on the cheek before leaving.

~~~~

"Stilinski. I heard you got yourself a pity boyfriend" Kate argent walked up to their table at lunch.

"What do you want Kate?" Stiles didn't even look up.

"Just to remind you that if Derek could see he would dump your ass in seconds. Derek is way out of your league and the only reason he if with you is because he can't see your pathetic face" Kate sneered.

"And who should he be with then Kate?" Stiles asked. "You?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Maybe if he could see. I don't date cripples. Maybe he can go for my baby sister" Kate looked at Allison. Allison looked down in embarrassment.

"Leave me out of this Kate" Allison replied.

"Haven't seen you date many guys period Kate, maybe someone deaf would do you good. Then they can't hear your awful voice" stiles snarked. Kate huffed and turned on her heels bringing her minions with her, Jennifer and Braedon. 

"I need some fresh air" stiles stood up.

"Wait stiles" Derek called after him.

"No" stiles replied.

Stiles raced outside tears threatening to fall as Derek chased after him.

"Stiles please" Derek could hear stiles feet stop, knowing he had probably arrived at the jeep.

"What Derek? She's right. If you could see me you wouldn't want to be with me. I'm pale and weak" stiles chocked on his tears.

"You describe the world around you as so beautiful except for yourself. What if I told you that I have seen you" Derek said.