Party consequences

(Derek catches the pack having a black light party at his house. Stiles has to make it up to him)

The pack had threw a party, for ethan. The power went out, thanks to Kira, so they were throwing a black light party. They were throwing the party in the loft, and Derek had no idea but he was out of town so it was fine.

Scott and Isaac were off dancing somewhere same as Lydia and Aiden. Stiles was talking to Erica when Derek stormed in. "Who threw a party in my loft?" He growled. "Stiles...why is there a party in my loft?" Derek's eyes met stiles.

"Oh shit" Scott and Isaac walked up to the group.

"Come on sourwolf" stiles grabbed his hand.

"Babe" Derek whined. Stiles ignored him and lead him up the stairs.

"We'll be down in 20" stiles called to the pack.

~~~~

About an hour later stiles and Derek came down the stairs. "Can we keep partying?" Issac asked quietly.

"Yes" Derek mumbled. Isaac smiled.

"That took a lot longer then expected" Erica smirked.

"Didn't notice" stiles smiled. "Come on Der I'll paint your body" stiles grabbed the hem of Derek's shirt and lifted it. Derek managed a half smile. "Go grab paint" stiles sent Derek off.

"I just saw Derek grab paint, how did you convince him to keep the party going?" Lydia walked up.

"A lot of time on my knees, like a lot" stiles smirked.

"Shut up" Derek creeped his hands up stiles shirt taking it off. Derek dipped his fingers in paint and traced a shape on stiles back.

"I was supposed to paint you" stiles rolled his eyes.

"Shut up and let me paint you" Derek growled. The pack laughed as they saw Derek's property with an arrow pointing down to his butt. "Shut up I like it" Derek scowled and stiles chuckled.

"I do too" stiles looked in the mirror. "Now turn around and let me paint you" stiles put his hands all over Derek's body claiming it as his own.

"Stiles this isn't art it's just handprints" Derek sighed.

"Yes now everyone knows you have a boyfriend" stiles slapped a handprint or two on his ass. Derek chuckled. "See party wasn't such a bad idea" stiles took his hand.

"Mhm the payment was defiantly up to par" Derek smirked kissing him.

"Love you sourwolf" stiles smiled.

"Love you too sti."

(Based off of this photo)