This boy is insane

(Stiles lives in Australia and is a typical surfer dude. He is a marine biologist and loves to be one with nature. Derek is a rich traveler who meets up with stiles and wants to be shown the ways of Australia. Human AU! This is kinda to raise awareness for sharks cause it's shark week. Unrealistic shark human relationship, but there are some relationships that are actually close that you kinda find on YouTube)

"Shark, shark" Derek called to the oblivious stiles who swam in the ocean.

"Don't worry dude, that's just stiles" a local, named Scott, told him.

"He's surrounded by sharks" Derek grabbed a boggy board and ran out to help him.

"Don't" Scott called after him, but Derek was already off. He yanked stiles out of the water, scaring the sharks away.

"What are you doing dude?" Stiles pushed off of Derek.

"I just saved you from the sharks, you could be thankful" Derek told him.

"You didn't save me from shit, you scared them off" stiles screamed. "Now they won't be back for the rest of the day" stiles huffed and began to swim for shore.

"Wait, what? You wanted to be in the water with those sharks" Derek caught up to him, stiles swam pretty fast.

"Of course I did" stiles crossed his arms.

"But you were just there, in the middle of the ocean with no oxygen tanks" Derek was lost for words.

"Yes and..." stiles raised an eyebrow.

"Are you crazy?" Derek asked.

"No you dick" stiles stormed off.

"Sorry dude, I tried to warn you. Don't mess with stiles and his sharks" Scott told him.

"Is he insane?" Derek asked.

"Your obviously not a local dude, everyone here knows stiles. He's a marine biologist and spends all his time in the water with the sharks. He's been fascinated by them since he's was bit, when he was ten" Scott explained.

"He got bit by a shark and he'll still go in the ocean with them?" Derek was in awe at the man.

"He wants to change the reputation of sharks, prove they aren't evil" Scott shrugged.

"But why?" Derek gasped.

"It's pretty cool dude, I've been down there before with him. I wear oxygen tanks and stuff, but its breathtaking" Scott tells him.

"Stiles is one with those creatures, he names them and they recognize him."

"That's incredible" Derek said. "Do you think I could talk to him about it?" He asked.

"I don't know man, you kinda pissed him off" scratched the back of his neck. "If you do bring him curly fries, there's a place about three minutes to the north" Scott told him. Derek nodded and thanked him before he headed off.

"Who was that?" Isaac asked as he walked up to Scott.

"A crazy tourist who came in between stiles and his sharks" Scott replied.

Isaac laughed, "that poor guy."

"Ya well get this he's trying to talk to stiles now" Scott informed.

"He's insane" Isaac agreed.

~~~~

"Stiles who's this?" Erica asked as stiles arrived at the beach with Derek.

"A crazy tourist who wants to swim with some sharks" stiles replied. Erica laughed. Stiles left to go grab a diving suits.

"So how did you run into stiles?" Erica asked.