Domestic sterek

(Stiles and Derek have been dating for seven months and they haven't told the pack. Everyone needs domestic sterek so here it is. The pack is Lydia, Allison, Erica, Cora, Isaac, Boyd, Scott, Jackson, Parrish. The pairings are stiles and Derek, Lydia and Parrish, Allison and Jackson, Isaac and Scott, Boyd and Erica)

"Stiles....stiles...stiles" Derek attempted to wake up his boyfriend.

"Umghg" stiles groaned as he shifted in their bed.

"Stiles wake up, the pack will be here soon" Derek nudged him.

"Five mor' min" stiles complained. Derek sighed as he leaned in and kissed stiles.

"I haven't brushed my teeth yet" stiles broke apart the kiss.

"I don't care" Derek kissed him again.

"You should wake me up like this more often" stiles squeezed Derek's butt. Derek nodded as he continued to kiss stiles.

~~~~

It was a few weeks later, Derek had been having a tough week. There were lots of problems with another pack, his boss and the construction of the hale house.

"Derek fell asleep" Scott whispered as they looked over to see their alpha sleeping on stiles lap.

"Let's wake him" Lydia said.

"Let's draw in his face" Jackson suggested.

"Let's take photos of him" Erica smirked.

"Just leave him alone guys" stiles stroked Derek's hair.

"Aren't you scared he's going to, like, rip your throat out with his teeth?" Scott asked.

"He's had a tough week just let him sleep" stiles ignored Scott.

"How do you know?" Lydia asked.

"He told me before the meeting" stiles answered quickly.

"Pass me that blanket" stiles pointed to the one draped over a chair. Allison obliged and grabbed it handing it to stiles. Stiles draped it over Derek. "You guys an go home" stiles told them softly.

"What about you?" Scott asked concerned.

"I'll wait tell he wakes up. I don't want to wake him by moving" stiles told them. The pack left leaving their alpha alone with their pack human.

"Hey" stiles whispered as Derek woke up a few hours later.

"How long was I out?" Derek blinked a few times.

"A couple of hours" stiles brushed Derek's hair out of his face.

"Where's the pack?" Derek mumbled.

"I sent them home so you could rest" stiles replied.

"Thanks" Derek smiled.

"Let's get you to bed" stiles nodded helping him stand up. "Are you hungry?" Stiles asked and Derek shook his head.

"Will you stay with me?" Derek asked.

"Of course" stiles smiled climbing into bed with Derek for a good night sleep.

~~~~

"Derek we need to talk" stiles called his boyfriend. Derek walked down the stairs nervously.

"Yes" his heart pounded unsure of what was going to happen.

"Can we order Chinese?" Stiles asked.

"That's it? That's all you wanted to talk about?" Derek sighed in relief. Stiles nodded. "Of course we can get Chinese" Derek kissed his forehead.