2nd in command

I'm really sad cause I had like half of a different one shot written and then Wattpad decided to not save all of my work:/

Stiles was a smart guy, he was in his 2nd year of university and had a 4.0 gpa. Stiles understood a lot of things, calculus, string theory and pack dynamics. Stiles was second in command of the pack. Stiles was the only none bitten member. Since everyone else was bitten they are the betas of the pack, they looked to Derek as if he was a leader, a father figure. Stiles never saw Derek like that, it's because he wasn't bitten.

Stiles knew his place in the pack. He was a filer, for lack of a better term. He was only 2nd in command until Derek found himself a mate. The alphas mate was the 2nd in command, their job was to be a 'pack mom', they took care of the pack members, they helped make the decisions and they were the one that the alpha loved.

Stiles wished so badly that he could be the alpha mate, the one that Derek loved. Stiles had been in love with Derek since he told him 'this is private property.' Stiles has obviously been attracted to Derek and his wolf face, but Derek was so much more than just a scary face with bushy eyebrows. Derek was a secret softy, he was a push over when it came to the pack. Derek would visit him and bring curly fries, video games and movies. He cared so much about everyone else's interest. Derek was too perfect for Stiles own good.

"Stiles, you good?" Scott asked. He had zoned out at the pack meeting.

"Ya I'm fine. What do you guys want for dinner?" Stiles was the temporary second in command, which meant he was supposed to do things like make supper. Stiles enjoyed it though, he loved cooking for everyone.

Within the next hour stiles had supper on the table and the pack was eating.

"It's delicious stiles," Derek complement.

"My favourite," Isaac shoved his mouth with another piece of chicken parmesan in his mouth.

"Chew baby, or you'll choke," stiles told him. Isaac just kept shoving more into his mouth. Stiles chuckled and ruffled his hair. Isaac was his little baby and stiles loved him. He was glad that his little baby and his best friend were dating, although I'd they broke up he wasn't sure what he would do.

"What's for dessert?" Scott cleaned off his plate.

"I made some sugar cookies," Stiles told him.

"Stiles I love your cookies so much," Erica smiled. "You are the greatest pack mom ever."

Stiles beamed at the complement, but his heart sunk. One day Derek will find a nice girl to marry and she'll be the new pack mom. What place will stiles have in the pack when she comes? Stiles isn't a beta, he's just a human, he'll get replaced by her.

"Braeden is coming by later," Derek told them.

"Braeden?" Stiles gulped.

"Derek's new lady friend," Lydia wiggled her eyebrows.

Derek just scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"She's an emissary, she works with deaton," Lydia explained. An emissary? She would be perfect for Derek. An emissary who can protect the pack, be a pack mom and the love of Derek's life.

"I'll go get the cookies." Stiles rushed back to the kitchen.

"Are you okay sti?" Derek followed him into the kitchen.

"I just got a headache," Stiles lied.

Derek placed his hand onto of Stiles. "Let me take your pain."

Stiles quickly pulled away from Derek. "I'm okay. I think I'll just head home."

"Are you sure? I could grab you an Advil or something," Derek offered.