8

—"Food and Fights"—

—"Food and Fights"—

Jungkook hated Namjoon with a passion. The anger burning in his chest were enough to prove it. Ever since the omega had decided to join them as they waited for Jin to get done cooking— He's been all over him. Having the seat next to him being the only other available spot, there wasn't even room to argue over who he sat with. He were originally planning on pushing Jimin or either Hoseok who occupied the seats next to him off—- But the omega had already sat down.

"Yoongi."

What? Jungkook scrunched his eyebrows in confusion— looking around at everyone to find some answers but everyone's attention were on the omega. He'd done it again. He'd zoned out during the conversation long ago—with namjoon being so to him he, couldn't possibly concentrate.

"Yoongi," Hoseok repeated back just to test the waters— can't help the smile that grows over his face. Loving how the name slips from the tongue. "It's a beautiful name."

Yoongi pulled his bottom lip between his teeth out of habit, feeling that familiar burn growing overt his cheeks at the...compliment? He wasn't sure if that Alpha were teasing him or actually complimenting him. It wasn't like people hadn't pretend to like him before just to bring him down.

Packs were suppose to like a family— a huge group of people who respect and care for people as if they were related by blood. But not everyone were like that in a pack as Yoongi had been told about as a child. Kids mocked and laughed at anyone who weren't as strong or weren't as tall. Adults pitied and shunned those weren't normal. No matter how much he tried to be the normal average person who were social and good at everything a wolf should be natural at. He couldn't. He wasn't social, The thought of being around people made him nervous alone. He weren't strong, He could barely lift two logs of wood on his own. He weren't fast, the kids from middle school made sure to make him aware of that. And because of that, compliments seemed too foreign to him.

"Foods done." Jin repeated himself for the second time— his patience running thin as the Alphas finally paid attention to his presence. Yoongi let a sigh release from his lips— standing up to shuffle to where Jin was standing. "Fine, stay there with your dicks out. Starve." He shrugged. Turning around to follow Yoongi through the kitchen door.

"What?" Namjoon asked. He felt dazed. His surroundings finally coming back to where he really were, having zoned out the minute yoongi sat next to him— he were truly lost. He always heard that omega's held a smell that were alluring to other wolves of higher rank. But he'd never expected it to be so intense. Even when the Omega were clam, he felt like he were just drowning in his scent. Being that close we're driving him crazy.

"Are you coming or not?" Jimin asked, having lingered back. Being the only one who even noticed the older man's dazed state in the first place. Namjoon blinked himself back to reality, standing up on weak legs. Shifting in his pants that suddenly felt a little too tight for his taste. Jimin shrugged his odd actions—turning around to go into the dining room as well.