49

"My friend, Anxiety

"My friend, Anxiety."

The car ride back home was, to say the least, bitter sweet. They had spent longer then they intended on spending out there- the time seeming to pass by them quicker when they were having the most fun. It was when Namjoon had called Jin with worry intentions to make sure they were okay- but you could hear the impatience in his voice. He didn't want to be selfish and ruin Jin's big day, so he tried to hide it for the most part- yet he failed since Jin picked it up right away.

It had taken an hour just for yoongi to work up the courage to say goodbye to his long termed friend, he felt like if he said goodbye this time- it would be for forever and he wasn't ready for that. Yes, they had cellphones to call each other but talking on the phone was nothing compared to talking in person.

Jin didn't think it would effect him, but it hurt him to have to tell Yoongi they had to go. He even hesitated a few times to even approach the man about it because he didn't want to cut their time short even though it's been over six hours. But, all good things have to come to an end at some point. This was that point.

The look of sadness on his face when he realized he had to say goodbye was a different level of hurt that hit Jin in his chest. If he had the choice, he would invite Rose to stay with them or let yoongi go home with rose for a while. But neither of those decisions was up to him, and even if he did go through with it, the boys at home would surely be waiting to tear him apart for it later. So he stood firm to his words and stayed shut as he waited for yoongi to say goodbye.

The ride home was truly uncomfortable for Jin. He seriously didn't know what to say or do at that moment. He never thought about how yoongi would feel having to be taken away from everything he's ever known and being forced to live with complete strangers who picked him like the last cupcake on display. In a way, it made him feel even worst. He wanted his "date" to be about Yoongi, so he could atleast see the one person the man never shuts up about. But it still didn't make him feel happy.

What if yoongi wants to go back home?

What if he isn't happy with them?

Now that Jin has thought about it, he's never seen Yoongi smile as much as he's done with them in over 8 months as he's done with Rose in those short six hours. He's never spoken as much as he has today, loud and clear without a stutter or a whisper. He seemed more confident in himself, more sure of what he was saying without treading on egg shells.

What if today made it worst?

What if today made him realize how miserable he is with them?

"Are you okay?" Yoongi asked, whispering like he always did around him. Now it just made him feel even worst then he already was feeling.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine." He smiled. Lies. No he wasn't. He was having a break through that felt like thousands of tiny claws ripping through his skin and pulling at him in different ways.

What if he wants to leave us?

Yoongi frowned a bit in confusion, because he could clearly see he wasn't fine, but decided not to push it further. He didn't want to get into his space about it and decided to leave it alone for now. Hoping that whatever it was, wasn't about him.

With that, the car ride went slower then it should have. Both stuck in anxiety filled thoughts that triggered that clawing like sensation against their skins. Jin couldn't help but worry even more as the house came into view. Each room dark except for the living room light, probably where everyone was while they waited for Yoongi to arrive.

He could feel a sense of dread wash over him as the car went into park, the engine dying down into a usher whisper until nothing could be heard but the soothing sounds of a crickets song. Yoongi hesitated a big in getting out of the car. It just didn't feel right leaving. He's been with Jin long enough to know he wasn't acting himself, but he couldn't really say much. He had his own demons to fight at the moment, and they were winning a battle he had no idea he was in until now.

Does he really have to choose?

Every since the subject of choosing had been brought up, he felt this sense of fear wash over him. Everything had been happening so quickly, he couldn't have possibly been able to remember that. The most important thing they told him when he first arrived. Now he has to choose? Where have the time gone? It felt like yesterday he was talking with Namjoon about why he loved cherries, now he's one date away from choosing who he wants to spend his life with? He wasn't even sure of his feelings and now he has to choose.

"We should go inside. The boys are probably waiting for you." He laughed lightly, studying Yoongi's sadden like face slightly. He looked like just thinking about going in the house was miserable in itself.

Is he that unhappy here?

"Yeah. We should," He forced a smile, thought all he wanted to do was sleep until that anxious feeling went away. Jin decided not to press more into the unhappy like expression on the man's fact, reaching to his side in attempt to open the door only to be stopped. He frowned in confusion at the pale hand holding loosely on his wrist but forgot to speak.

Jin flinched on instinct as cold hands placed at his cheeks, seeming as it was slow motion as he helplessly watched Yoongi's face come closer. In a panic, he clenched them shut- letting a fluttering feeling fill his chest as soft lips pressed against his own. It was a fleeting kiss, short yet sweet, memorable at the most.

"Thank you.. .. for today." 

_______________

No one cares but I learned in health science that there is a flap of tissue located in the larynx (the middle of the throat where the voice box is also located) called the epiglottis and it covers your wind pipe whenever you swallow liquid or food so it doesn't get in your lungs.

Idk why I felt like saying that but it's so cool.

Also, no one cares, but this will be coming out along with five other books I've been planning for a while

Also, no one cares, but this will be coming out along with five other books I've been planning for a while. I'm just pre- writing chapters right now because, let's face it. I suck at updating books. tee hee.

Plus this book is getting close to the end! About ten- fifteen chapters to go.

I talk too much, bye.