28

—"Mouth"—

"Mouth"—

[MATURE]

Yoongi let out a shaking breath, shifting in his spot in a bed that wasn't he own for the hundredth time. Fingers plucking at the end of his sweater in a desperation to calm his awaken nerves jumping on end. He blinked a few times as his eyes roamed for the things in the room he could see under the dim moonlight shinning in through the blinds. His nose tingled a bit with each inhale he made— Hoseok's scent filling his senses.

He wasn't sure why he'd let Rosé's words encourage him to do this, knowing most of which she says his a chaotic mess just waiting to happen. He wanted to blame his childish anxiety, still clinging onto that thought of Hoseok hating him. Hell he wanted to even blame Rosé— but he knew it was only him and his own fears.

Hoseok was tired. Mentally and physically worn out from the day he's had. After being alone, on the beach with Yoongi just there in all is glory— he never know self control was so painful. If he had a penny for every time he's thought about going back to that moment and kissing him like he'd originally wanted to he would be a millionaire.

When Hoseok opens his room door— he's usually greeted with one of two things. A mess of things he was too lazy to clean earlier, or a dark empty cold room. But tonight of all night, he opens it just to find Yoongi sitting on his bed. Staring at him like he'd just seen the devil himself— Yoongi opened his mouth and closed it like a fish out of water. Hoseok could practically hear his stuttering even without actually hearing him speak.

"Yoongi? What are you doing in here?" He asked— walking into his room cautiously. Fingers still holding the door from completely closing. The last thing he wanted was to be trapped in the same room as the man he was trying to not jump on.

"I-i don't know. I just wanted to.." Yoongi bit his lip, making a mental note to throw rosé off a moving train for setting him up for such embarrassment. Hoseok stepped closer.

"What's wrong? Why are you red?" He asked worriedly—surprisingly soft fingers running against the side of yoongi's jaw so he could look up at him. Yoongi felt like dying. Rosé's words ringing through his head like an alarm as he tried his best to work up some sort of courage.

"Just do something that tells him you aren't no average bitch and then boom. His dick is in your mouth. Ugh, my mind."

Yoongi was positive it was a spirit of Rosé that possessed him when he did it. His mind had seemed to blank out before he could really stop himself— but now it had been too late to take everything back. He blinked rapidly at his fingers tangled on Hoseok's belt. Hands shaking.