34

—"Play hard"—[Mature-ish]

"Play hard"—
[Mature-ish]

"We won!" Yoongi jumped happily, leaning up on his knees to bounce with excitement. Eyes staring at the yellow words.

"Winner winner, chicken dinner"

He'd finally won a game. After many failed attempts at trying to contribute to the game, or at least carry his own weight— He'd finally won. He may have not have came out with the most kills [only two to be exact.] but he at least tried. Of course Jungkook carried them to the victory, Coming to Yoongi's rescue when he ended up getting knocked down by someone. Sometimes he even got knocked down from falling from a high place. [they agreed not to talk about those moments to spare the embarrassment].

"We did." He nodded his head with a smirk playing over pink lips, taking in the gummy bright smile Yoongi displayed happily. Clapping his hands with so much excitement— eyes still not able to break from the screen.

"Let's play a different game." Jungkook suggested suddenly.

"What? I can't beat you at any other game. I can barely keep up with you on this one and we were teammates." Yoongi deadpanned, placing his hands against the bed to still himself.

"Hide and seek?"

Jungkook felt stupid for asked that. It was a childish game, a very childish game. They were both adults. He was sure Yoongi would just laugh in his face and say n—

"You're it." Yoongi rushed, tapping him on the shoulder before darting off out the room before the younger could even blink.

It had happened so fast, Jungkook wasn't sure where Yoongi had even went. The moment had completely taken him off guard, and now he was truly suffering as he jogged around the house. Checking through random rooms for a raven haired omega but always came up short.

He sighed, running a hand through his hair once as he did a complete 360 around the living room. Surely he had to be hiding in this room, he'd checked every room except the living room. What baffled him is where Yoongi could be hiding. There wasn't anywhere to hide but the couch and sure Yoongi was small, but not miniature to the point of disappearing under a couch small.

He stood there for a moment just looking around, still not sure where the hell Yoongi could possibly be hiding.

Until he heard a sneeze.

His ears twitching, he looked sharply to his left. Sighing as he felt the urge to slap himself. The outline of the frail body of an omega now noticeable behind shear curtains. Yoongi bit his lip harshly, the anticipation creeping at his spine as footsteps got louder. He wasn't sure where Jungkook was looking nor where he was, eyes still clenched shut with fear of being caught.