55

"Fix It" [M]

"Fix It"
[M]

"Sexsomnia—individual engaging in sexual acts while they are asleep"

A/N— No They won't actually be having sex while asleep. Again, I don't support nor do I write non consenting sex like some of the people on here :)

"Can you please sleep with me tonight?"

With those doughy eyes and slight pout, how could he even say no to Taehyung? Besides, it wasn't as if he hadn't done it before, and he had made a promise to him to help him sleep whenever he was having troubles.

So here he was, drowned in a sea of Taehyung's blanket and restrained by his arms that hung a loosely over his waist. Yoongi usually wasn't bothered by this, He had learned very quick on that he absolutely needed to cuddle something to sleep, so Taehyung smothering him was definitely not the problem. The problem was the evident stiffness that poked at his thigh.

He first thought it was the remote controller— they had just finished arching a movie so the remote  being close to them made sense. Yet that thought went to the trash when he looked on the side table and saw it sitting right there. He tried for a whole, trying to ignite out a logical explanation as to what it was, pondering his thoughts.

That was until Taehyung's grip around his waist started to tighten, pulling him back until his own back was flushed against his chest and his rear was pressed against that stiff object even more. Taehyung seemed to liked the warmth as he moved his hips a bit, grinding on a shocked yoongi who didn't know whether to yell or play dead.

"T-Taehyung?" Yoongi whispered, trying his best to turn his head but the man had his own head in the crook of his neck. His breath became labored, what sounded like a moan slipping pass his lips as he thrusted up against him again.

"Taehyung." He tried again, trying his best to look in his eyes but realized they were shut as if he was asleep. His eyebrows knitted together, not sure if it was a bad dream or a wet dream but Yoongi gently tapped his arm. Nothing. He tapped again. A groan this time but it definitely wasn't because he was interrupting his sleep. Yoongi could feel heat under the skin of his cheeks, trying again to awake the sleeping alpha but nothing happened.

"Taehyung!" He half yelled, held whispered— trying to keep his voice down but failed as a squeak fell from his lips when Taehyung slid his one hand under his shirt while his lips, wet and slippery, kissed at his neck. Yoongi couldn't help but shiver as that cold hand crept up his chest and laid flat above his sternum(Breast bone). He tried to push wondering hands away but his limbs was quickly becoming weak to his touches as that hand against his chest rubbed against his most sensitive places. A shiver ran down his spine— his limbs stuttering as his hand ran over those sensitive buds once again.

Yoongi tried to simply push himself away but that too was a fail when Taehyung had him pinned against him with his other arm wrapped tightly around his waist. The alpha groaned uncoordinated, slurred words that Yoongi couldn't understand— scrunching his eyebrows as his arm around Yoongi's waist slid down to the waistband of his shorts. Yoongi's eyes widened with fear yet something close to excitement stirred within his chest as that curious hand went further down. Yoongi's body defied every single disagreeing thought he had  when Taehyung's hand slid down a little too far to the point where he could practice feel his hand against him— the alpha's warm breath fanning against his neck  as his hands roamed his body.