15

—"Cream"—

—"Cream"—

"Jin?"

The alpha stumbled back against his heels a bit— clutching the corner of the counter he was on for balance. He turned around quickly to see who it is— intending to speak on how annoyed he was by the sudden jump scare. But when he saw that it was Yoongi, Peaking slightly through the open door. What was annoyance anymore? He had been so far in his own thoughts he hadn't heard the omega come in.

"Yes?" He asked softly. A way he caught himself speaking in ever since the omega came around.

"Can I join you?"

"Sure. I could use the help." He smiled gently through his lie. He was already wrapping up on what he was cooking— have already started a hour ago everything was pretty much already done. But he wasn't a gold. He wasn't going to miss out on time with the omega when there was five other alpha's lurking around to take him away. He'd rather make up something else to cook despite the time he spent on the other food instead of let this moment up. He wasn't sure when he'd get time to themselves with so much going on in the house.

"What do you need help with?" Yoongi spoke almost in a hush as he tip toed slowly into the room with his fingers laced behind his back. Jin smiles slightly.

"You could help me make this cake?" He insisted. Watching as the omega glowed brightly at the mention of cake, that call aura he once had being over taken with a new found excitement. A bright smile growing over his face like vines.

"I would love to!" He bounced on his feet a bit as if his excitement couldn't be contained. Smiling up at him like a child at a candy shop surrounded by endless treats. And for a moment, he could now understand why Namjoon couldn't shut up about the omega after spending the day with him. Yoongi had the most soft yet defined features he'd ever seen before—the goddesses must have spent years making him so perfect.

"Well, how about you get the eggs while I get the cake mix." He suggested softly. Greedily taking in how Yoongi nodded eagerly, turning on his toes to reach for the fridge. Jin felt on cloud 9– Seeing Yoongi huddling over him, Watching every single move he made with innocent like eyes made him feel like he was floating somehow.

"Is it done? Already?" Yoongi blinked vigorously. Things had happened so fast- he'd never seen anyone move around the kitchen as fast as Jin had. He did everything with so much confidence, as if he knew the right amount for everything and knew it would come out amazing. He was moving around so fast—adding things and mixing things around, Yoongi felt like his head was going to spin off with how much he's had to struggle to catch up.

"Yes. Well the batter is anyway. Want to taste?" He offered, Holding up a cake battered finger up jokingly. Key word, jokingly. He had never thought the omega would take him seriously— But when he took his finger in his mouth, Jin felt like his head blew off. His body frozen in pure shock as he had no choice but the watch Yoongi licked the batter off.

"It's good! What do we do next?"

What? Jin blinked rapidly, trying to bringing himself back to reality. The room feeling suddenly hotter then what he remembered it being, he cleared his throat a few times. Looking anywhere but the big eyes staring at him in expectation. He didn't get how someone could do something like that and still manage to look innocent afterwards. Once again Yoongi left him baffled.

"Jin? Are you okay?" He asked again. Waving a hand in front of the dazed man's face a few more times in hopes he comes back to his normal self at some point.

"W-what?"

"Are you okay? You looked kind of out of it." Yoongi smiled softly. If only he knew that, that was making it worst for him to think. Jin cleared his throat again for the tenth time—Turning around to grab the bowl of god forsaken batter.

"I-I'll put this in the oven. Cut the strawberries for me?" Jin felt like dying at any moment, Face heated as the moment replayed itself in his mind over and over again just to torture him. The last thing he wanted to do is pop a boner right in front the said omega— but his mind was playing wicked tricks on him. Pink tongue licking up the white cream over his red lips—

His mind was truly fucking with him now.

"Like this?"

Jin shook his head, turning around to see what the omega was asking about. Yoongi biting his lip as he waited for some type of approval— he wasn't sure why he wanted it but after seeing how well Jin worked around the kitchen he wished to atleast carry his own weight. The cuts were a little sloppy and a bit thicker then necessary, But how could he judge it when he was staring at him with such a look?

"Perfect."

The smile on the omega's face was worth the lie.

_______________

This is a very short chapter, but it's only the third day and I'm already drowning in homework. Like wtf.

I promise I'll make next chapter longer, because this one was a mess.

Me = Unstanned