the last update

Hi!

So i haven't been updating this story for a really long time. In fact i haven't been on wattpad for a really long time at that.

This story has grown so much over the year it has been on this app and i'm really grateful to those who took their time to read it and commented. You guys really never failed to make me happy and make me WANT to write.

But this will be the end of bloom.

Over that long break of not being on here i decided that i didn't enjoy shipping real people and writing fanfics about them. The more i thought about it the more uncomfortable i felt about it. I didn't like sexualizing people and creating my own fantasies of them.

(I'm not bashing others who do, I genuinely don't care if others do it. Do what makes you happy. No judgment here. This is just how i feel about MYSELF doing it.)

The more i thought about it the more it made me uncomfortable. I couldn't bring myself to write anymore. It felt wrong to me, i mean these ARE REAL people.

i'm REALLY sorry to all of those who have been waiting for an update and liked this story. I won't be deleting it for those who still want to read it. But this is going to be the end of this story.

I'm really sorry to leave the story there when it's close to being finished but I genuinely don't feel comfortable writing it anymore. I still LOVE writing BL books so that will never change, but my future books just won't be a fan fiction.

THANK YOU all for sticking with bloom, I ever expected getting this much love on this book or getting this far with it but i sincerely am thankful.

and sorry again <3