18

—"Smile"—

"Smile"—

Jimin was losing his mind.

After stressing himself all night long, and pacing his room to help calm his nerves. He has officially lost his mind. He's come to the realization that he's screwed and will be forced to watch Yoongi he carried into the sunset by someone else when he saw the sunlight creep into his room. He'd managed to spend all night worrying over a date he was positive he'd been planning ever since the word date was brought up. There was so much time and writing spend into it— he was positive it would be perfect. But now that the day for it to actually come alive was here, He wasn't sure if he was truly ready.

He'd acted so confident the other day. Talking about how his date would outshine Namjoon's in seconds and how Yoongi wouldn't ever forget it. Now all he wanted to do is slap himself now— Positive that the older wouldn't let him live it down for the rest of his life.

"Ah. What were you thinking?" He groaned to himself. Running a hand through the birds nest of hair for the hundredth time— Throwing himself off the bed despite a part of him saying he should just not even try. But he knew it was too late to act on old feet now, after rubbing his victory in Taehyung's face and bragging about how perfectly planned his date was. He had no choice but to do it now. That is he wanted to live his life without endless torment and bullying from the rest for acting on a big head.

Getting ready had never been to hard in his life. After sitting in the shower for an hour all by itself trying to work up some confidence— He seemed to be having even more trouble putting actual clothes on his body. He stared at the array of clothing hanging before him, slightly cold air nipping at exposed skin. He has always been confident of himself, or so he acted like he was. Ever since college days— He's put on this confident act where he seemed always sure that he was perfect. That was what helped him stand out in a group of handsome men. But he'd never really showed a part of him that wasn't always confident and corky.

Taking another glance at his clock, he let out a stressful groan. Throwing his head back omg again to let out his frustration. Never in his life has he had trouble finding an outfit. Usually just knowing what he wanted to wear instantly. But now it felt like a hard geometry equation that he couldn't solve for the life of him. He'd been standing in the same spot at the edge of his closet for over thirty minutes— still naked and indecisive.

"Got dammit."

He seethed in pure annoyance, brushing his hair once again with thin patience. He was sure he was going to lose his mind at some point. After a whole painful hour of dressing and undressing— he'd finally settled with black ripped jeans with a black and white and black boots. It wasn't his best outfit but it was the only one he liked that went with his beloved boots. Finding shoe lifts a bit suffocating— The boots were the only things that gave him extra height and comfort.

He gave a short glare at his clock once more— confirming that he was defiantly getting no where with what he was currently doing. Deciding against that nagging side of him once more, ruffled his hair again for the last time. Staring at himself for a minute all on its own to make sure he looked somewhat decent. With a few riled up comments and five pep talks latter— He managed to push himself out of the covers of his room. (Stumbling on shaking legs) but he managed.

"No Rosé, I have not taken...We aren't talking about this." Yoongi groaned. Burning his face in his pillow with burning cheeks, wishing he could hang up on his vulgar speaking friend. He should have known calling her about situations like this would turn into something else. But who is he suppose to talk to about dating advice?

Okay, granted. Rosé isn't the best with dating. She is the last person to be asked about dating. But she was the only person that he could speak to about it— even if that meant he had to deal with the off the leash comments she throws at him. 

"I'm just saying, There are six of them. And one of you. I won't be surprised if yo—"

"Rosé!" He shrieked. Throwing his pillow in a panic.

"Okay. Okay. Jesus. But if you do happen to have a or—"

Knock

"There's someone at the door. I have to go." Yoongi concludes hurriedly. Weight lifted off his shoulders now that there was a reason for him to leave such vulgar conversation. The last thing he wanted to talk to her about was a sex life he didn't have.

"Okay. Fine. But just use condoms!" Yoongi sighed. Not feeling the need to comment anymore— pressing the end call button happily. He'd forgotten how painfully honest she was about things, Having had enough mental shock for the day, he was happy the conversation was over with. Hopping off his bed— He shuffled towards the door on tippy toes. Something he wasn't sure why was becoming such a habit.

Jimin being shocked would be a understatement. He's always been, to say the last, captivated by Yoongi's beauty. His eyes never being able to leave the said boy whenever he was in the room. But— Seeing him now dressed in a baby blue long sleeve with white ripped jeans was on a different level. The blue looked almost ethereal against milk skin, he had to shake his head to make sure he wasn't really dreaming.

"Hey." The slightly shorter male (thanks to the boots) beamed at him brightly— displaying an almost too powerful of a gummy smile. Jimin resisted the urge to touch him, not wanting to push whatever boundaries there was. But Yoongi was clearly making that hard for him.

"H-hey. You ready?" Jimin felt his chest burst like a water balloon as Yoongi's smile grew. Cupping he hands together in front of him as he swayed on his tippy toes. Black hair bouncing with every nod he gave him.

"I take that as a yes." He laughed slightly.

_______________

For all you horny children waiting for smut, it is coming. I'm not saying NOW—but it will be coming. At some point... let me me a soft stan for a few more chapters JESUS AIAJNS.