40.1

"I apologise in advance"

"Do Better"
[M]

Namjoon thought he had the situation under control by now, that he had finally got through Yoongi's skull by now. But when he made the stupid mistake of letting go of Yoongi's hands-

He found himself suddenly flipped on his back once again, A naked Yoongi sitting perched on him with a devious smirk playing against his lips. Seeing Yoongi like this had seriously took a toll on his mind. He'd never thought Yoongi would be so bold before. Through the whole two months they've been together, the boldest thing Yoongi has ever done with him was kiss him. This, however was on a total different level.

Yoongi's stare burned into his, a mix of list and desire brewing in the chocolate pools of his eyes as he rested his hands on the middle of Namjoons chest. Rolling his hips a bit in a slow pace as he threw his head back.

"Got dammit Yoongi, I'm suppose to be making sure you were h-hydrated." The younger bit his lip, his eyes fluttering closed for a bit when Yoongi rolled his hips against him a little harder. The friction beginning to get to him as he tried to install the restrains he once had on himself before this all happened.

"Funny, Jin was suppose to do the same thing," Yoongi's voice was a little deeper then his usually soft and gente voice, alot more seductive then cute. "Except he wasn't a wimp." He whispered the last part against the man's ear.

"What did you just say?" Namjoon lifted an eyebrow testingly, as if to dare the older man to say it again. Yoongi's could feel a shiver run down his spine at how quick the younger man had changed. That once sweet and gentle look turned into something deadily. It made him wonder what the actions would be behind that.

"I said, At least Jin wasn't a wimp and gave me what I wanted." Before Yoongi could throw a smirk on his face as a way to kick a wolf while he's down, Namjoon threw him to the bed. Pressing his head against the mattress while lifting his hips up into the air.

"Keep testing me, Yoongi." Namjoon growled in warning. The real him would never even think of saying something so harsh to the omega- But there was only so far you could push someone before they snapped. In this case, Yoongi attacked his pride by comparing him to another alpha. This, was his breaking point.

"At least jin didn't hold b-" Yoongi welped in suprise, his body jerking forward from the harsh slap to his right cheek. Namjoon ran his hand over the already redding skin under his palm, kneeding the flesh a bit before he brought his hand down again for another slap. Watching how Yoongi jerked from the impact- letting out a muffled moan.

"Is this what you wanted?" The younger growled against the ravenette's ear, sending a cold shiver down his spine. Yoongi shook his head no, wanting to keep his rebelious streak up but the slick running down his thigh gave him away. He hated to admit it; but he loved it. The sting over his skin and the rough treatment. He wasn't sure if it was the heat or if he was just horny, but he felt the need for more.