46

"Under the covers"[M][special chapter??]

"Under the covers"
[M]
[special chapter??]

It had been a somewhat quiet few weeks since yoongi came back. Most of which was spent with the boys trying to soak in as much attention Yoongi could ever give them and possibly more, and for once they didn't fight for it.

Yoongi had started to learn how to manage his time with everyone. One day he'd spend it all with one of them and another day with someone else. It was somewhat tiring when the boys were nothing but demanding of all his time. Yet he couldn't complain, no matter how tiring it could be, he enjoyed their company.

Each day he spent with each of them, he started to learn things he'd never even would have thought about. Like how Taehyung loves to paint, or how Jungkook has a interest in phototherapy. Learning those things about each of them made his days sort of happy in a way. It felt like every time he did learn something new about them, they got closer in a way.

He even started to think back to when he first had gotten here and how terrified he was. Yet he could only laugh at how dumb he looked. Ever since he's gotten here, they have done nothing but treated him nicely. At first it was bumpy, but after a while- he noticed the boys were nothing like what he'd imagined. They weren't the scary alphas who forced themselves on lower ranks as others have said, they were actually gentle with him. Despite how they treat each other.

Because of that revolution, he found himself being bolder and more relax then he use to be. He would often find himself speaking up more, his voice wasn't low and quiet like it once was. In a way, he has become more confident in himself. He didn't hide behind anyone when he was scared, he began to speak more clearly into conversations, he wasn't scared anymore, And for that; he was proud of himself for.

"What are you smiling about?" Jimin asked in a whisper, his voice deep and rough from just waking up. He blinked a few times to adjust to the light- mindlessly running the tip of his fingers over the bare skin of Yoongi's hip.

"Nothing." He lied, slowly trying to hide his face in the covers from being caught staring. He had gotten so lost in his own thoughts, he didn't even notice he had been smiling like a complete idiot while looking at Jimin's sleeping form. Could he be blamed though? Jimin looked almost ethereal when he was sleeping, like an angel laying on a cloud.

"Nothing? Then why are you hiding your face from me right now?" He pointed out teasingly, a playful grin playing against the corner of his lips as he attempted to reveal the older man's face. Yet his actions went futile because as soon as the covers came from his face, yoongi scrabbled to attach himself to him- hiding his face in his chest.

"What are you doing?" Jimin laughed lightly. Yet he didn't even bother to pretend he didn't enjoy it as he placed his hand at the small of Yoongi's back.