39.4

—"More"—

"More"—

[M]

The last bit of sanity and want for a slow and foreplay filled sex seemed to go through the window at Yoongi's request. Without much more words needed— he takes a hold of yoongi's legs, gripping them in the restricts of his hands and yanks him towards him roughly. Reaching down to pull his boxers down as fast as he could with just one hand. Freeing his restricted dick for the first time in what felt like hours— hissing as cold air hit his sensitive skin, pausing for a split second as if to let himself reel in from the shock.

He pondered whether he should at least go back to get lube from somewhere—a condom would even suffice. But Yoongi was like a never ending waterfall, slick pool between them with every shake his body made. Despite the heavy amount to natural lube here— he still worried for the younger's safety as he took his dick in his hand. Body twitching on instinct at the sudden contact, but he tried to ignore it— lining himself just perfectly with somewhat loosened muscles. Hesitant at first but the impatient look in Yoongi's eyes told him he should be a little bitch and just do it.

His dick seemed to jump back to life. His body tensing as thick slick came into contact with his tip— red and heavy against his palm. He let out a deep breath to calm himself.

"Jin. Please." Yoongi begged, Limbs weak as they shook slightly as painful heat surged through his veins.

"I'm going in, okay?" He asked deeply— despite the slight butterflies in his mind the slight mist in his mind. He wasn't what others would call a virgin, having his times of wild behavior in college. But he'd never had sex with someone he actually cared for.

Sex with just someone is good. But it will never amount to sex with someone you care about.

He waited for a 'yes' or some sort of sign that he was ready, so when Yoongi have him a quick nod. He took that split second he did have to calm himself from the somewhat climatic feeling building up in his chest. Not wanting to let himself go too fast and end up hurting him— so he calmed himself as much as a alpha could with a omega in heat under him.

Just as he pushed past stubborn rings of muscles, Jin felt like his eyes had rolled to the back of his head as burrowed himself in a wet heat. One of his hands going to grip at the flesh of yoongi's bare hip— kneading the soft skin under his palm.

"You're doing so good right now. Just a little more." He whispers encouragement,  littering small kisses at the exposed skin his Yoongi's neck.

He frowned to himself— wincing as if he could feel the Yoongi's pain. Yoongi huffed, vining his arms around Jin's neck as he burrowed his nose in the crevice of his neck—That familiar faint smell of cinnamon tingled in his senses. He hoped the once calming scent could distract him from the slipping pain beginning to blend with the burning heat, yet it only made his body react more then it should have.