41

"Worries"

"Worries"

"Has he come out yet?" Namjoon asked for the tenth time in that hour alone, tapping his foot against the hard wood floors with his nerves on end. He eyed the closed door of which belonged to Yoongi nervously— as if hoping the smaller man would come prancing out to ease him.

"For the hundredth time, no." Jin snapped back. Namjoon winced a bit at the sudden harshness that attacked his ears, frowning a bit but choosing not to push it anymore.

He couldn't really blame the older man, they were both on edge at this point. It had been a few days since Yoongi's heat passed- a few hellish ones if anyone asked the two men standing aimlessly in the hallway. After the smaller man refused to let anyone in his room and never left it in the past four days, the two didn't know what to think anymore.

"Does he hate us?"

"Did we do something wrong?"

"Is he dead?"

But despite the endless cycle of  worrisome thoughts, none of them dared to attempt to disturb him. They knew nothing about heats other then what omega's needed- they had no clue what to do after that. Without any type of knowledge, they felt like new parents left alone with their first child with no sort of information on how to take care of it.

"Let's just give him more space, if he does come out I don't think he would want to see us two just standing here waiting to him." Jin sighed in defeat- finally moving from the one spot in the hallway he's been occupying for over an hour. Namjoon, unlike Jin, stood there for a moment longer in contemplation. Fighting against staying or taking the older mans advice.

In the end, he decided to take the other mans advice and follow him downstairs- Shoulders slumped in ultimate defeat. His mind raced with so many worrisome thoughts, most of which made his heart wrench. It sometimes baffled him how Jin stayed so small despite them both sharing the same worrisome thoughts.

"Jin," Namjoon called out, louder then he expect his voice to be but he chose to ignore it. "What if..."

Namjoon groaned with annoyance at himself- mad at how chocked up he suddenly became just at the thought of it alone.

"What if, what?" The older man furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, his nerves too on end- but not with the yoongi situation. He fears what Namjoon would say would make his worries more realer then he wanted them to be.

"What if.. he hates us?" Namjoon spoke lower, his face seeming to twist as if the sentence actually pained him.

"Why would he hate us?" Jin questioned, although apart of him knew the answer- yet he wished to not think it enough to believe it.

"Why would he not? He must think we took advantage of him during his heat. He might think we only care about his body and not him. What if he wants to leave? I don't think I want that to happen, but I can't stop him if he walked away. I don't even think I can handle seeing him do that." Namjoon ranted, rambling on pain stricken words that made his chest wrench after each one slipped past his lips.

For once, Jin was unsure of how to reply. He thought that helping Yoongi through his heat was the right thing to do- that doing that would stop his pain even just for a while. He never once thought of himself in that situation, but then again, Yoongi doesn't know that. For all he knew, yoongi could have woken up one day and regretted all of which his heat stricken mind had him do.

"He won't leave us, will he?" Namjoon finally asked with hope, his voice soft and shaky as if he was on the verge of tears. He wishes Jin would say something, anything to ease himself from his fears- yet the older man only stood there.

"I don't know, Namjoon. We will just have to wait and see." Was all Jin could really say in such situation, because there was nothing he could really say.

"But what if waiting is the problem? The more he's alone, the more he will think about it. Then what? The first time we see him in days is him with his bags, leaving us forever?" Namjoon stressed. He couldn't take the anticipation and the worrying anymore. Not knowing whether the one person he actually cared about is going to up and leave him for good because he fuck up, was taking a toll on him at this point.

"Then we would have to respect his wishes."

"What?" Namjoon asked, feeling his heart drop.

"We'd have to respect his wishes. As much as we'd want him to stay, we can't make him. He has full rights to up and leave at any moment and we have no say in that. All we can do his hope he doesn't." Jin felt like crying himself- as much as he didn't want to admit it, the simple thought of seeing yoongi walk out their front door was killing him.

"I don't want him to go." Namjoon stammered a bit- his voice wavering more and more as the time go.

"I don't want him to go either, but if he wants to. We can't stop him." Jin sighed, wanting to console the younger man but wasn't sure how. He's never actually seen Namjoon show any sort of sad emotions in the years of them being friends. And to say the least, he was a bit caught off guard

"Who's leaving?"

_____

OKaY, sO- I haven't updated in so long.
Don't attack me, I sue.

But on another note, I have so many book ideas and I'm trying to sort out if I should write them or not. I'll see, idk.

Here's a potential YOONMIN one that may or may not happen

Here's a potential YOONMIN one that may or may not happen. Who knows.