54

"Ferris Wheel"

"Ferris Wheel"

"Come on!" Yoongi yelled with a smile over his face, pulling slightly at their intertwined hands as he hopped happily. The smell of sugary sweets and happiness filled their lungs— the sound of screams and laughter bombarding their sensitive ears.

Yoongi stared ahead of him, taking in the numerous rides and people walking around. It had been so long since he's been to a carnival, he almost forgot how amazing the feeling was that the place just naturally has. Taehyung let him pull him along, taking long strides while he slightly jogged on this tippy toes. He found it cute.

After that day when they finally confessed to him, things truly did turn for the better. Yoongi broke out of his shell and showed everyone his true self. He was much more confident then before, spoke louder, did things with confidence, he even started showing skinship without anyone asking for it. He loved this side of Yoongi. The part where he didn't hide himself away or spoke so quietly that no one understood what he was saying. It made him feel good that they are able to make Yoongi comfortable enough.

"Ten dollars." The old lady at the front said, looking at the cash register to even spare them a glance. Taehyung pulled a ten dollar bill out of his pocket, gaining her attention as she reached out for it. "You two are a cute couple."

Yoongi's eyes widened, his face being invaded with red under his pale skin as he looked down at their hands which were still intertwined. They did look like a couple. It didn't help that they unintentionally matched that day as well. Yoongi was wearing a baby blue sweater and plain ripped jeans while Taehyung wore a baby blue button up long sleeve with black doves imprinted into it, tucked neatly into his black slacks held up by a belt.

"Thank you!" Taehyung smiled brightly, leaning down a bit to kiss a shocked Yoongi on the cheek. The old lady awe'd, waving at them as they left to go enter the carnival. Yoongi bounces happily— pointing from stand to stand, ride to ride, and soon Taehyung's head began to spin.

"Where do we start?!" Yoongi squeezed his hand with excitement, spinning them around as he tried to figure out where to go first. Taehyung let him lead the way, dragging him from stand to stand— throwing money and money at each worker there as they played to their heart content.

After a while they got stumped at one.

"Taehyung. It's okay, I don't want it anyways." Yoongi whined, trying to convince the stubborn man he was content with the other stuff toys he had won for him—But Taehyung was sadly just as hard headed as Jimin.

"No. I need to get this. Five more." He demanded, slamming five dollars down on the wooden table as he picked up the gun once again. Taehyung refused to leave this booth without the giant Kumamon stuffy that hung on the tattered wooden wall in front of him. He saw the way Yoongi's eyes lit up when he first saw it, and the disappointment when he realized he couldn't get it.