11

—"Stunning"—

—"Stunning"—

Yoongi sucked in his bottom lip, Running a hand through his hair. Eyes taking in the beautiful colors the tree's provided in the autumn time.

"Nervous?" Namjoon Alpha asked softly. He'd be a fool if he didn't notice how the omega acted when he were nervous— Having been around the group of Alpha's who fought constantly. He'd picked up on the Omega's nervous habits quicker then he'd expect himself to.

Yoongi nodded slowly. Not sure if that were a right answer— So he did it with caution. Hoping he didn't take it on offense. Namjoon were one of the least intimidating Alpha's of the group that he felt more comfortable around sometimes. Having this soothing aura around him despite his dominating appearance. He were more so worried that he'd mess this up.

"You don't have to be nervous around me," Namjoon tried his best to stay cool, despite his own nerves jumping through his body as if they were hooked on caffeine. Hoping the calm act he were attempting to put on worked. "I'm not as mean as you may think. I promise"

"N-no! It's not that at all. I'm just not that good.." Yoongi bit his lip. He was definitely ruining things already— The way Namjoon briefly looked at him told him everything. "At being social."

Namjoon didn't know what to do in the situation he was in. Knowing he was driving—But with Yoongi looking so small and all around soft made his heart wrench. He took another risky glance at the omega, Watching as he bit his lip harder— wrapping sleeve covered hands around each other. For a moment he pondered what were more important to look at, the road or Yoongi.

"If it makes you feel any better, I'm not either." He smiled reassuringly— His heart swelling just at meeting brief eye contact with those soft eyes of his. Taking a deep breath, he focused more on the road. Trying hard to maintain that cool and relax act he'd been putting on since they met this morning.

"You?" Yoongi asked— Not meaning to sound so In disbelief. He'd heard that Alpha's were naturally good socially due to genes made for leading people. All the Alpha's he's ever met [which were few] were very outspoken and spoke to everyone around them as if friends. Even when they were complete strangers. The last thing he expected was for Namjoon to not be good socially.

"Yes. Is that shocking?" The alpha laughed lightly— A slight grin playing over his lips. Enjoying how he stared at him with wide eyes, filled with a innocent like light it made his whole chest clench. A part of him wanted to reach out and touch the said boy's face but refrained. Maybe another time.

"N-no. I-i mean yes."

Namjoon felt like his chest were going to explode at some point— Having forgotten all about the road he were driving on. He greedily took in the undeniably cute way Yoongi tilted his head to the sigh at his own confusion. Lips red from biting on them— His cheeks a tint of pink. Everything about it made is heart pound in his chest at a terrifying rate. He were afraid it might burst at some point if he kept looking so he cleared his throat, turning to face the never ending road again.