42

"Reassuring Therapy"

"Rose?" Yoongi croaked, squinting his eyes to adjust to the sudden light seeping through his window.

"No, it's god." The red head deadpanned. "Yeah it's rose!"

Yoongi flinched, closing his eyes a bit as the loud woman's shouting attacked his sensitive ear drums. He pulled the phone from his ear for a second, counting to ten before carefully placing it back to his ear. A routine he finds himself doing a lot with how loud the lady can be at times.

"Why haven't you answered your fucking phone in the past week?" She bellowed lowly, yet she sounded sweet over the phone. It conflicted yoongi to the point of fear.

"What do you mean?"

[A/N- pls don't, I will sue]

"What do I mean? What dO I MEAN? You haven't answered my phone calls in a fucking week and you ask me WHAT DO I MEAN?" The red head yelled, forcing her poor friend on the other line to pull the phone from his ear again to spare his ear drums. "Don't play dumb with me." She warned.

"I'm not." Yoongi mumbled, burrowing himself further into his covers.

"Then tell me where the fuck have you been in the past week and why you haven't answered my calls!" She ushered in annoyance as he looked down at her bowl of cereal. She groaned, realizing it was soggy now. "I'm about to rage."

"I kind of had my heat wh-"

"You're what?" She choked, accidentally spilling her soggy cereal on the counter in a fit of shock.

"My heat."

"And you didn't tell me?! What the fuck yoongi?"

"How was I suppose to tell you when I was.." yoongi cringed, burrowing his face into the cloud of blankets to hide his shame. It wasn't like he's suddenly forgotten everything of which took place during his heat- if anything the memories were a vivid image in his mind. Which made it harder for him to step even a toe outside of his room.

"Doing what?" Rose drowned in confusion. Looking at her mess on the counter as if she were deciding to clean it up or not, but she decided not to. Cleaning was for wimps.

Then it hit her, like a truck.

"YOU LOST YOUR VIRGINITY?" She shouted in pure shock, her eyes popping from Grier sockets as she looked around for something to throw yet nothing was available.