32

"I'm fine"—

"R-right there." Yoongi mumbled— inhaling sharply to regain his breathing back.

"Right here?" Jin asked, pressing deeper into warm skin just as he done before.

"Yes. Just keep going." He encouraged with a nod of his head—Arching his back at the muscle relaxing sensation surging through his body. Skin warming under the alpha's big hands against the muscles of his back.

Jin didn't quite know how this situation had came about, Yoongi laying over his bed in nothing but briefs and a overly too big hoodie as he gave him a back massage. Just seconds ago, they were having a somewhat deep conversation. Or as deep as one could go while talking about their favorite cartoon characters. Now— He just sat there on his knees, mouth open as his brain tried to comprehend how it ended up like this.

He could definitely give Yoongi the best massage ever— after being told he had the "magic hands" before, he knew he could. That was if Yoongi hadn't worn a hoodie that lifted up every time he moved a certain way. Jin blinked a few times to make sure he was seeing things right— eyes flickering over to the bare pale skin of the smaller's thighs to the most plush looking lobes he's ever seen. Hidden poorly under tight grey briefs, his hands itched to move further down. 

Yet all he could do is stare, biting poor skin between his teeth as his fingers danced over hot skin. Yoongi let out a soft groan— fingers clasping the sheets below him. This was truly becoming a nightmare.

"Why were you so tense?"  He dares to ask. When Yoongi had came to him looking as if he were a kicked puppy— He didn't know whether it was appropriate to ask what was wrong or not. So he hadn't at the time, seeing how the omega might have didn't want to talk about it.

"N-nothing. Less sleep I guess." Yoongi lies through his mumbled, pressing his face against Jin's pillow to hide the guilt in his face from the lie that burned a hole in his chest. Ever since what happened with Taehyung and Hoseok— He couldn't do anything but think of that. Having to spend every moment until now on avoiding the two, he wasn't surprised he was this tense.

It wasn't as if he didn't particularly enjoy it. If anything— he did. From the pet names and compliments Hoseok gave him made his chest pride, to the feeling Taehyung gave him just by being near him. The last thing he did was hate it. But could he be blamed? He's never had any type of sexual relations in his life. Having to be under the eyes of the person he's done something to shamefully with made his skin ache with a burn.

"Yoongi." Jin called out. Letting the tip of his fingers brush the sides of porcelain skin for a moment before shaking his head. Deciding not to feed into his wolf to which he calls his "dark side". He settles with placing them in his lap instead, Despite the itching against his palms to reach out.

"Hm?" Yoongi hummed, rising up on his hands and knees to quickly flip over. Sitting criss cross just inches away from the other raven haired man. Watching intently as he waited for the alpha to respond.

"Has anything happened?"

The question itself made Yoongi feel like his heart dropped to his ass as it's pace picked up, Skin running hotter then it already was. He stared with wide eyes— blinking rapidly as his mind went wild with chaos.

"N-no. Why would you ask that?"

"No reason. I know the boys can get out of hand and I don't want them to make you uncomfortable or anything." Jin confesses a somewhat partially true statement. The main reason being for his own sake— After their "meeting" he knew since there was no particular rule against pursuing Yoongi. He knew the boys would try something. Especially Namjoon.

Namjoon could choke for all he cared.

It made him sick how Yoongi would always stick to the bigger man whenever he was around. Whenever Yoongi felt uncomfortable or scared of something the others did— He'd go running for Namjoon. It was evident the alpha loved it. There wasn't a day Jin didn't have to see Namjoon pretend he was some immortal god around Yoongi just for praise. It made him sick to his stomach.

"No! I-I'm fine. Really." Yoongi was really feeling the pressure now. He wasn't always a god liar, if anything he never was and never will be. No matter how much he tried to— he failed miserably.

Jin opened his mouth to speak— clearly not leant on letting this conversation go. But before he could try and dig further into it, Yoongi leaned forward. A little too fast for him to process in the moment of his thinking— which sent him in a complete shock. Staring off at the window just above his bed, sitting as still as a rock under tightened arm's. Yoongi being this close had never happened before in the almost month they've been together.

Yes they've had their moments— but those always came short with the other's around. Despite everyone else having a chance to grow some type of skinship with the omega, Jin had yet to break that barrier. Yet here Yoongi was breaking it down as if it was nothing. The moment seemed to go by faster then it had came if anyone cared to asked Jin— That tingling warmth seeming to fleet like a ocean drawing back its waves.

"Jin. I'm fine." Yoongi mumbled softly— warm hands stoping just at the sides of Jin's face, as his dark eyes pierced into his. Jin felt like punching himself just to check and see if this was actually or was he dreaming this.

_____________

[RANT]

I am so sorry y'all, like I honestly am. I feel so bad for doing this. But I've been stressed so much this week with school. I had a health quiz (two actually) so I had to study 52 medical terms and disease control so that I WONT fail. Then I had to study for world history and biology. And while that shit was happening— I SOMEHOW ENDED UP FAILING GEOMETRY. So now I have to spend the whole weekend doing stupid ass math homework— WHILE ON TOP OF THAT, I HAVE A PROJECT IN HEALTH THAT I HAVE TO TURN IN ON MONDAY.

[iNhAlEs]

So, if you skipped all that [which I don't blame you] I just want to say sorry for skipping two days of updating. I promise I will get back on track. Idk what the fuck happened. This chapter is boring but next chapter I will make better. [im working on it now]