chapter 3

Just an FYI, this story will be in Kamryns POV unless posted otherwise. ;)

I woke up the next morning in my room with Bear sleeping on the floor. Rubbing my eyes, I sat up and checked the time on the digital alarm clock on the nightstand.

7:21am

I was always an early riser unless I was sick. I pushed off the blanket and walked over to my suitcase, pulling out a black tank top and black leggings and my bathroom bag, I made my way towards the bathroom that Amelia had shown me when she was showing me my room.

After I did my business and brushed my teeth, I threw on the outfit and twisted my hair into a bun. The tank top was a little too low cut so I decided I would run back to my room and grab a zip up jacket.

(Let's pretend those aren't jeans in the picture:))

I stepped out of the bathroom with my arms full of clothes. I left my bathroom bag under the sink in the cabinet. As I passed the door to Comners room it opened revealing a yawning Conner with crazy hair. He looked at me surprised.

"What are you doing up this early? You don't start school until Monday right?" He said tiredly.

Oh yeah. It's a school day.

"Yeah. I usually wake up early." I said with a small shrug.

Today was Thursday so Amelia decided I would just wait until Monday to start at my new school. They were already a month into the year. Hopefully, I could catch up.

"I gotta leave soon." He said walking up to the guest bedroom door.

"Theo!!" He yelled banging on the door loudly. The door was flung open and a tired but angry Theo stepped out pulling on a t-shirt.

"What?" He grumbled, rubbing his face.

"Come on man. We gotta leave for school in 5." Conner told him before walking off into the bathroom. With that, I made my way into my room, grabbing a jacket and jogging down the stairs.

When I got off the last step I heard a humming sound coming from the kitchen. I walked in to see Amelia singing quietly to herself cooking something on the stove. She looked up to see me leaning against the doorframe.

"Hey darling, have a seat I'm making some breakfast." She smiles at me and continued cooking.

"No thank you, I'm just going to go for run." I said shaking my head.

"Are you sure? You should eat before exercising. We don't want you fainting on the street." She said pointing her spatula at me.