chapter 11

Waking up in warm arms is something I could get used to. I was currently laying on my side, with my top leg in between Theos. While he had his one leg thrown over me. His arms wrapped around back and mine folded in front of me with my head tucked under his chin.

Thinking he was asleep, I began to lightly draw patterns on his chest. Suddenly stopping when he shifted, he groaned and tightened his arms around me.

"No, don't stop." He whined.

With that I continued drawing pointless shapes across his tanned skin.

That was until the flap to our tent was unzipped and Conner literally rolled in.

"Wake u-" Conner stopped short when he saw our current position.

"What's going on here Theo?" Conner asked, crossing his arms across his chest.

A gust of wind came through causing the flap to open wider letting in the sun. The sudden brightness hurting my eyes, I groaned and turned my head into Theos chest.

"Yeah. Enough of that." I heard Conner say. Then I was snatched out of Theos arms and carried outside.

I groaned and covered my eyes with my arm.

"It's bright." I mumbled. Conner sets me down on a sheet they must have laid out on the ground by the burned out fire pit.

Another breeze blew by causing goosebumps to rise across my bare skin. I pulled my knees to my chest and wrapped my arms around my legs. I watched as Jax was cooking something on the grill that was on the boat. Conner over with him, holding a conversation. Wesley and Willa were no where to be seen.

A moment later Theo stepped out of the tent with a blanket. As he passed me he wrapped the blanket around my shoulders and keep walking over the guys.

"Where are the W's?" I heard Theo ask.

"They went to the boat to get some of the food we left in the fridge." Jax answered.

He nodded.

"Hey. I need to talk to you about something." Conner said. Then he and Theo walk a little way from the campsite. I watch the two from afar. Conner held a serious face and Theo had his back to me. All of a sudden he turned his head to give me a glance, then continued to talk to Conner.

Willa and Wesley returned as the other two made their way back over to the rest of us. Everyone was just casually talking to each other. I got up and grabbed my bag of paints and brushes from the tent and sat back down on the sheet. I started to mindlessly paint. Willa plopped down next to me.

"Can I join you?" She asked gesturing to the variety of brushes.

I nodded my head and went back to my pattern. After I finished my last cluster of dots and looked over to what Willa was doing. She had painted a sun rising from behind a wave, whereas I painted some yellow flowers.

 She had painted a sun rising from behind a wave, whereas I painted some yellow flowers