chapter 19

I woke up to myself being lifted off of the car seat.

"Mm" I hummed.

"It's just me, I got you." Theos deep voice spoke softly in my ear.

"Do you wanna sleep upstairs in your room or down in the basement with everyone else?" He asked.

"Up." I mumbled out. A minute later, I felt him place me on my bed and start to slip off my shoes. He sits me up and leans my body on his chest and pulls off my jacket then lays me back down. I feel him pull away so I latch onto his shirt.

"No." I mumble again.

"No?"

I shake my head like a baby.

"Stay." I say with a pout.

"Okay if you say so." He kicks off his shoes and undresses himself down to his boxers. I sit up and snatch his T-shirt and walk into the bathroom.

When I come back to the room, I toss my dress into the laundry bin and lay on the bed, too tired to move the blankets on me. Theo moves around and slides the comforter out from under me and pulls it over both of us. He wraps his arms around my body and pulls me towards him, using me as his pillow. I slowly drift off to sleep as he traces lines with his fingers in my side under my shirt. Right before I fully fall asleep, I feel him press a soft kiss to my collarbone before he snuggled into my chest.

I woke up and tried to roll on my side to check the time. Key word: tried. A heavy weight on my chest stopped me. Theo still had his head on my chest from his sleeping position last night and his hand was still under my shirt holding onto my side. I moved my head and searched for my phone. After finding it, I opened it to read the time.

8:37am

That's considered sleeping in to me seeing as how I usually wake up around 7:15am.

I put my phone down and ran my fingers through Theos hair. He held onto me tighter. After a few minutes, I moved my hand from his head to his upper back and rubbed my hand across his skin. I continued doing this until I heard sound from downstairs. Theo picked his head up and gave me a pout.

So cute.

"Why'd you stop?" He asked sadly.

"I heard someone downstairs."

"It's probably just Amelia making breakfast." He said.

"Oh."

He dropped his head back down and grabbed one of my hands and placed it on his back. I giggled and continued rubbing his back.

It was silent. Which made me start thinking. For some reason, Conner and Theo, I wasn't afraid to be around them. Same thing goes for Jax and Wesley. I think I just need more time with Daniel but maybe i'm not comfortable with him yet because of his age. My foster father was around his age and he wasn't exactly the best guy out there.

I was pulled out of my thought by Theo popping his head back up.

"I want a back massage." He stated with a serious face.

"Okay but no loud sounds." I said giving him a look.

He grinned and got up. He walked over to the door and locked it.

"No interruptions."

He laid down on my bed flat on his stomach. I straddled his lower back and started at his neck. He made a groaning sound when I pressed my fingers into tense spot.

"shh!" I don't want people to hear him and think something..else.. is going on.

"Fine, Fine." He says and folds his arms under in head.