chapter 18

It was now Friday night and Willa and I are currently getting ready for the party. Willa is seated on the floor in front of my tall mirror and while I sit at the vanity.

"And done!" She exclaims. She begins to pack up her makeup.

I finish my last coat of mascara and put it back in the organizer Amelia got.

I stood next to Willa in the mirror to examine my complete look. I chose a black tight dress with a brown jacket over top and black thigh high socks under some black boots.

 I chose a black tight dress with a brown jacket over top and black thigh high socks under some black boots

Willa went with a black see-through mesh top with a black bralette and a baby pink skirt with black heels.

The door busted open and Jax strides in.

"You girls ready to go?" He asks. His eyes stopped on Willa.

"Willa, your shirt is see-through." He said. She placed her hands on her hips, jutting her hip out as she did.

"Kind of the point Jax." She said, matter of factly.

He scowled and grumbled out a "Let's go." I grabbed my phone and shoved it in my jacket pocket. We walked down the stairs and met the boys by the front door.

I noticed Theos eyes trail over my legs more than once.

"Finally." Conner groaned. We all piled into his Jeep.

"We're picking up Amber, by the way." Conner said as we walked up to the car.

"You don't have enough seats." Willa pointed out.

"Amber can sit shotgun, and you guys can pile in the back." He shrugged.

Jax sat behind the passenger seat and patted his lap.

"Come on Willa." He sighed.

"Who says I'm sitting there?" She said, crossing her arms. He rolled his eyes and snatched her arm, pulling her to him. Wesley got in the middle and Theo grabbed my hand and pulled me with him. He got in behind the driver and gestured for me to climb up.