chapter 16

The final bell rang and I made my way to the girls locker room. Amber texted me last night after she got my phone number for Conner and let me know that we had practice today right after school. Apparently the soccer players need the entire field so we have to share the field with the football players.

After getting dressed, I walked out to the field and met up with Amber. We sat together and stretched while the other girls showed up and stretched. Once we finished and I was introduced we started working on stunts for competition in a few months.

"Kamryn. You're a flyer right?" Amber asked.

I nodded and she put me in a stunt group. My group started doing our own thing so we can get used to working together. I had just came down from an extension when Theo and Conner walked over.

"What can I do for you boys?" Amber asked placing her hands on her hips.

"Just checking in over here." Conner answered.

My bases asked me if we can a one-leg stunt and I agreed.

They lifted me up to an extension and I pulled a heel stretch. The popped me in the air for a cradle and let me down.

"Can we do that thing again Ryn?" Theo asked when I got down

I nodded and he squatted down in front of me. I got on his hands that were on his shoulders and he slowly stood up. Conner stood next to him when I shifted my weight to try a scorpion again. I managed to hold it a little longer before landing in Conners arms.

Amber seemed pleased with what she saw.

"We might have you guys do that at games." She said.

Theo nodded and the football coach called them back to practice.

Practice was now over for both sports and I grabbed my school bag and my cheer bag and got in Conners Jeep. We got home quickly and I immediately ran to the bathroom, successfully beating Conner to the shower.

After my shower, I went to my room and finished my small amount of homework. I had just sat on my bed when my door creaked open.

Theo slipped inside and sat next to me on my bed.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, feeling confused.

"Don't tell me you forgot." He said pouting. He placed his hand on my leg and started to add pressure.

"Oh." I said. He moved his hands to my shoulder and pushed me down on the mattress gently. He then picked up my legs and placed them on the bed. I rolled over and he started to massage my back.

A soft noise escaped my mouth when his hands got to my shoulder blades.

"Okay, okay." I said and got up. I pushed him down onto the bed like he did to me and copied his actions.