Chapter 6

6| Lost Girls & Discoveries

"What are you? What are you?" Stefan looks at Elena and I shocked

"You know." His voice slightly cracks and I held Elena's hand slightly as I could, remaining silent between these two.

"No, I don't."

"Yes, you do, or you wouldn't be here. Especially Lyanna." He tries to come closer but Elena steps in front of me and I grip on her arm, letting her know it's okay.

"It's not possible. It can't be."

"Everything you know...And every belief that you have is about to change. Are you ready for that?" He comes closer and we both distance ourselves from him.

"She won't ask again Stefan so I will. What are you?"  I seethe at him and they exchange a look and then we all look at each other before Stefan replies.

"I'm a vampire." Holy.....Elena looks at Stefan, like she was about to cry and Stefan gets closer and we distanced ourselves from him. We're overcomes with shock and confusion.

"I shouldn't have come."

"No. Please."

Elena and I try to run away, but Stefan appears in front of us.

"No. No. How did you do that?"

"Please don't be afraid of me."

"Let me go."

"No. Elena, there's things that you have to know and understand."

"Let me go!"

"Elena, please." Elena gets into the car but I couldn't. I wanted to learn more but Elena was too frightened to do so, as seeing Stefan cry, I was still a bit scared.

"Stefan.....what the hell is happening? What's going on Stefan?" He looks at me and I keep my distance.

"You'll get your answers, I promise you Lyanna but you need to let me explain. I would never hurt you. You're safe with me, and so is Elena. You need to understand that please..." My breathing becomes very increasing more by the minute and I felt like I was shitting myself.

"All those animal attacks, those people who died..." I looked at him and shake my head as he nods his head,"Damon? Oh my god! Damon did that, no, no. I refuse to believe that. No!"