Chapter 25

25| Bad Moon Rising

Damon had gotten me to wake up at 7AM to just come over to his house

Damon had gotten me to wake up at 7AM to just come over to his house. Elena wasn't very pleased but we both sat down in the Salvatore Boarding House in the living room. Elena and Stefan sat on a sofa on one side and I sat on a chair in another side on Elena's left hand side and Damon sat on Stefan's right hand said. The doorbell rings and Damon goes up to the door. Alaric is here, meaning Damon called him after I told him we needed to call Alaric.

"Thanks for coming, Ric. Can I get you something to drink? Coffee, bourbon? Bourbon in your coffee?" Damon leads Alaric into the living room and he sits across from Stefan and Elena.

"Lyanna and Elena mentioned you needed my help." Damon sits down and looks at me, grinning. Elena glared at Damon and I give him a nasty look, obviously it wasn't real but for now Elena and Stefan think I hate Damon so much and they're not entirely wrong. I mean he did just try to kill Jermey and then he tried to take me through seduction, while drunk. It wasn't all rainbows and puppies you know. If your looking for that, you can search up Strawberry Shortcake show and I'm sure it'll show all rainbows and puppies.

"Yeah, we were hoping you could help shed some light on.....the Lockwood family." Stefan hesitates for a moment before spilling the beans on Alaric.

"Now, why would I know anything about the Lockwood's?" Alaric raises his eyebrows at the four teenagers, well two, if your counting Damon and Stefan out cuz of their vampire abilities to stay young.

"Well, you wouldn't. But your dead......not-dead vampire wife might." Alaric looks at Damon and it's not a friendly look, when he mentioned Isobel.

"Isobel's research from when you guys were at Duke together." Elena says and I nod my head, placing my head into my hands, getting tired a little bit.

"You said that she had spent years researching this town." Alaric took a deep breath before telling us.

"Isobel's research here in Mystic Falls rooted in folklores and legends but at the time I thought much of which was fiction."

"Like that amazing vampire story."

"Aside from vampires, what else?" Elena asks and Alaric looks at us all directly.

"The Lycanthrope." Wait a moment.....does he mean....?

"Wait, like as in werewolves?" I asked slowly and Alaric sighs, leaning back into the sofa.

"No way, impossible, way too Lon Chaney." Damon shakes his head, thinking the idea was impossible.

"Is it?" Stefan asks and I almost slapped myself.