Chapter 22- Finale

22| Founders Day

I sat on Elena's bed as I watched Aunt Jenna tightly tying Elena's corset and tying her dress

I sat on Elena's bed as I watched Aunt Jenna tightly tying Elena's corset and tying her dress. I grin and look down at my outfit. Mrs. Lockwood wanted me to wear whatever I could find as long it had style, and because I couldn't find a dress like Elena did, instead I found this blue shirt with black and gold in the middle with a pants. It came with a small sword but I didn't want to take it with me. Elena places her necklace filled with vervain and I sighed.

Damon left before I could wake up. Typical.

"Ouch, this dress hurts." I grin and stand up, Elena glared at me,"How come your not wearing a dress? Isn't that the theme, to wear a dress?"

"Suck it in, baby." Aunt Jenna tells Elena. I looked at Elena and smile.

"Because when Tyler Lockwood is your escort and his Mother is in charge of the whole thing, you can go without a corset for a day, but it doesn't mean I'm not wearing one. Surprisingly, women still have to wear corsets when wearing a shirt, but I doubt that's the case."
—————-
Me and Elena arrived at the parade and we look around for Stefan. Once we find them, Stefan looks at Elena and Damon looks at me. We both smile at them and curtsies. Stefan comes to me and Elena, pulling us aside.

"Damon told me something last night.....that caught my attention. When he came home." I looked at Stefan and nod my head. Elena grips on my arm and looks at Stefan,"It seems that you two share a Father that's what Isobel told you right?" We nod our heads and I couldn't take it anymore.

"Stefan, please where are you getting here?"

"John might be your Father. For both of you." My mouth widen up and I gasped.

"John?! Is that even possible?" Elena looks at Stefan and places a hand on her forehead.

"There is no proof, but he dated Isobel when she was a teenager and he was the one who brought her to your dad's office for the delivery. As for Lyanna, Katherine was already a vampire so she could be lying about who's your Birth Mother just to get under your skin."

"My whole life I've never liked this man. I..."

"Sorry, I'm sorry. I just...I wanted to tell you before Damon dropped it on you on some typically inappropriate way, for both of you." I nod my head and

"No, I'm happy that you told me, I just...I really hope that it's not true. What I am supposed to do? Do I just...confront him and say "are you my biological father?""

"I guess, when you're ready. For both of you." I'm never going to be ready, ever.

"I'm never gonna be ready. Stefan, I have enough problems with the family that I actually care about. Jeremy hates me, and why wouldn't he? My journal gave him every single reason to. He hates Lyanna too, just for not telling him as well." I smile weakly and sighted.