Chapter 37

37| Shocking News & Smells Like Teen Spirit

(⚠️Warning! There's going to be an almost rape attempt scene! So read at your own risk!⚠️)

I twist around in a soft and comfortable bed. Letting my eyes flutter open, I see myself in Damon's room. How on earth did I get in here? Unless Damon used his vampire speed and brought us up here. I get out of the bed and walked into the bathroom doing my normal routine. After I finish my routine, I looked into Damon's closet and see if any of my clothes are still here.

After choosing, I picked out my white lace blouse, with one of Damon's jacket, and skinny jeans with white converse, letting my hair down in curls and I walked into the bedroom to see Damon putting on a different shirt. I walked up to him and smile, wrapping my arms around his shoulders behind him.

"I like you better in the other shirt." Damon grins and leaves a few buttons open.

"I know, but I like this more." I nod my head and looked around the room.

"I should go home and get my things ready. Besides it's Jermey's first day as a junior or sophomore, and it's already hard for him as it is." Damon picks up my black leather bag and my schedule. I smiled in awe.

"I had taken the liberty to get these checked out for you. Alaric will keep an eye on Jermey while I drive you to school."

I nod my head and we were going to leave but then Damon smells something, blood. We walked down the stairs and There are two dead girls on the floor at the foot of the stairs, I gasped and Damon bring me closer to him and I closed my eyes as we walked over the bodies. He walks over them and enters the living room and Stefan is there with a few girls. They're playing Twister and there's blood on the Twister mat. I opened my eyes and I looked around and suddenly felt sick to the stomach.

"Uh-oh. Alexandra, left hand, please." Alexandra gives him her hand and he turns it and bites her wrist. Yuck! This is not my morning now.

"Hey, the two brunettes on the staircase owe me a Persian rug." Damon states and Stefan looks between me and Damon.

"You mean, they owe us a Persian rug? It's my house, too, brother. Ooh! Would you like a spin?" Stefan holds up the spinner used in the game to Damon and I glanced at Stefan. Idiot. I hate him so much now.

"So this is what Klaus had in mind when he compelled you to protect Lyanna?"

"These ladies are helping me be all that I can be."
Someone knocks on the door. Damon goes and opens the front door. It's Rebekah. She enters with shopping bags. I looked at her and sighted. She's not gonna help us at all, she's really intruding or is that happen to be her thing?

"Where's Stefan?" Rebekah asks.

"Who the hell are you?"

"He left me here. My brother actually left me here."