Chapter 7

7| Haunted

I woke up and found myself on the couch. After me and Elena talked last night we also had a cup of tea. There ain't much a cup of tea can do but apparently it was easy enough to get her sleepy and I happened to stay on the couch. It's not my fault I was sleepy and didn't want to move my lazy body.

I walked upstairs and into the bathroom to have Jermey and Elena arguing. This has been happening for the last couple of days and besides it's Halloween, yay...not. After my recent discovers of vampires I didn't like Halloween anymore but it'll make me look bad if I don't participate in the school's Halloween Dance Haunted Theme.

Sorry.

"Oh, no, it's cool, I'm done." Well that's a start. I grab my toothbrush and brush my teeth

"You're up early. Where are you going?"

"Police station. They're organizing the search party for Vicki, so..."

"Wait. Shouldn't you be going to school?" Oh, my god. This is not gonna end well.

"What? You're kidding me, right?" I spit into the sink and wash my spit down the drain. Then grabbing a mint mouthwash and swish it around my mouth for a few moments before spitting it again in the sink.

"You shouldn't skip school. If they find her, we'll know. That's what cellphones are for."

"Yeah, your lips keep movin'. I don't know why." I look at Jermey and sigh.

"Jermey. She's still your sister and only trying to look out for you. For God sakes is this all just about some girl who's freaking crazy and bonkers?! Forget about her Jermey, she doesn't care about you, Vicki doesn't care about anyone but herself and getting high." It was the half hard truth, Vicki's a Vampire and honestly I don't want to tell him that just yet.

I walked into my room. Yes you heard me right, my room. Elena and Stefan helped me last weekend to decorate it and move my things out from Elena's bedroom, plus a little extra for Damon since he helped carried my bed with Stefan, without taking it out and scratching any walls.

It was light purple with butterflies and horses painting on the walls and they glow in the dark at night. My bathroom had its own unicorn theme and Damon happened to buy a unicorn bath towel for me. Cliché? I know, but I happen to be a 17 years old that happens to like horses and unicorns and black.

I change into a Charlie Puth tee, black jacket, skinny black jeans with rips, and a black with grey sneakers. Elena called my name and I grabbed my phone and walk downstairs to see her holding her car keys, speaking of which, why haven't I gotten my drivers licenses yet? Dunno.

We get into the car and I notice that Elena is going to Stefan's home. Even though they have broken up apparently they're still working together to figure something out for Vicki or because she did something, yeah she's a vampire. Gotta keep that in mind. Once we reached the doorsteps of the house, Elena knocked on the door. A few moment later, the door reveals Damon. He leans against the wall and smirks. I swear I could slap that smirk off his face.

"Is Stefan here?" Elena asks.

"Yup!" Damon exclaims and I look at him like 'well where is he asshat?'