Chapter 34

34| The End Of The Affair

I looked at Elena and tried to comprehend what she had told me just now

"So your saying you knew the truth about Damon this whole time and didn't bother to let me know that he liked you?! Elena!" Elena frowns a little bit and I sighted.

"He used to like me Lyla, but he loves you. I've seen what he's done just to find you, just to love you. Yes, it's true his ways are gruesome but you can change him Lyla. I've seen it." I rubbed my face and sighted. Im honestly gonna consider this to be the worst time to see my sister.

"Honestly.....why didn't you tell me? At least I would've known the truth!" I exclaimed, as I chugged down some water.

"If I had told you, would you have fallen for Damon Salvatore?" I shake my head and Elena smirks,"Exactly. Lyanna I know you better than anyone and I know when you came to Mystic Falls you didn't want to be in love or involved in anything that had to do with romance, but you met Damon and he sort of changed that one thing about you that you didn't want. You have to give him a chance without even giving him a hard time, you must give him a true chance," I tired to protest but Elena shakes her head and pulls up her finger,"Bup-Bup-Bup! I don't want to hear it. I know you and you'll deny anything but you love him Lyanna and you should be fine with the fact that you love him. Embrace it now." I sighted and looked at Elena before hugging her.

"You always knew more advice on romance than anyone else I've known." Elena smiles and then there was a sudden bright light. I stood up and hugged Elena once more.

"Go Lyla, there's a life waiting for you. Go and be adventurous! I'll be watching over you my sweet sister." I let a tear slip down my face and stepped into the light that I had walked towards.

"Rise and shine, sleepy head." I heard a voice saying and I shake my head a little bit. Damon is lying on the bed beside me with his hands behind his head. My  head is on his chest. I suddenly wake up and sits up in bed, surprised.

"Aah! What are you doing?! Get out! Damon, what the hell!"

"You know you were dreaming about me. Explains the drool." He grins, pointing towards a spot on his black shirt. I looked at him in a groggily morning look, which is 50% disgusted by my drool.

"Ugh. Oh, my God. You wish!" Well I was talking to my dead sister through the teddy bear about you Damon, and the bear was now at the end of my foot on the edge of the bed. I looked over my alarm clock and groaned,"Six a.m. Seriously? Do you really have nothing better to do at six a.m.?" Damon gets off my bed and starts to head towards the door, hinting to leave.