Chapter 27

27| Rose

I groaned and picked up my head

I groaned and picked up my head. Where the hell am I? I looked around and notice that I was in a big house and that Elena was tied as well, only I was tied first. What the hell happened over these past few days and what's going on?

I looked around and saw a man leaning above Elena.

"What do you want? She's my sister leave her alone!"

"Ssh." Lena wakes up and looks at him frightened.

"Please, I'm hurt."

"I know. Just a taste." He leans into her wound and was going to bite but then a women with short hair comes in and looks at us.

"Trevor! Control yourself." He glared at the girl and leaves, mumbling.

"Buzzkill."

Me and Elena look at the girl and I glanced at her while she looks at me mostly than Elena.

"What do you want with me?"

"Oh my god, you look just like her." Why am I not surprised?

"But I'm not. Please, whatever you-"

"Be quiet!"

"But I'm not Katherine. My name is Elena Gilbert and this my half sister Lyanna Gilbert; you don't have to do this."

"I know who you are, I said be quiet."

"What do you want with us?" The girl slaps her hard. Elena falls on the couch, unconscious.

"I want you to be quiet and you," She looks at me while I looked at Elena in shocked,"Are you chatty like your sister?"

I shake my head and the women leaves the room. I shake Elena to wake her up but she still remained unconscious. I gave up and stared to walk around the house. I heard noises between the girl and the boy, talking in a different room. As I walked quietly to upstairs, I happened to listen into their conversation, hoping to get some information.

"So that's it Trevor. He either got it or he didn't. We just have to wait."

"Look, it's not too late. We can leave it here. We don't have to go through with this."

"I'm sick of running!"

"Yeah? Well, running keeps us from dying."