Chapter 16

16| There Goes The Neighborhood

I woke up, feeling a bit warm and gasped

I woke up, feeling a bit warm and gasped. I saw a familiar blue eyes and black hair, dabbing a wet towel on my forehead.

"Da-Damon?" He looks at me and I sit up in my bed.

"Do you need anything? Water? Maybe some food?" I looked at him with a questionable look. Why is he doing this?

"Where's Stefan? Or Elena?" I looked over at my clock and saw 12:30PM, crap I have school! Aunt Jenna is gonna kill me.

"They're at school. Your Aunt have called the school and told them you weren't feeling well. Elena is going to bring your work. How do you feel?"

"Umm a little dizzy....is Jermey at school as well?" Damon nods his head and I sight. I really wished it hasn't come to this,"Can you make me a sandwich please? If you even know how..." Damon stands up and kisses me on the forehead.

"What of sandwich would you like? Turkey? Chicken?" I smile a little and shrug my shoulder.

"Turkey sounds fine, with pineapple juice please." Damon nods his head and I hear his footsteps on the stairs. I grabbed my phone and texted Elena.

E: Your going to Damon's house for protection. Stefan thinks someone wants us dead so, I packed a bag for you last night and after you eat your leaving. I'll come by soon. Me and Stefan have a double date with Caroline and Matt, it's a possibility I'll be by later at the night. Love, Elena ♥️.

I sigh and place my phone down. Damon was in front of me and I was a bit startled. He hands me the tray and places it on my legs. I picked up the sandwich and slowly started to eat it. Damon sat next to me on my bed, even though he's clearly not invited on it.

"Okay, princess, Elena must've told you that your coming and staying with me and Stefan at our house." I glared at him when he called me princess,"Ok, why are you glaring at me like that?"

"I don't like the nickname princess. I allowed you to call me Lyla, but not princess. I'm no ones princess."

"Well I still like calling you princess," He taunts and I sigh rolling my eyes,"Anyways, I have to go to the house and then I have business in town. No you can't come because your under house arrest, Elena's orders." The hell? House arrest?

"Are you joking or are you trying to make me stay in the house?" Damon shrugs and removes the tray from my lap and I groan,"I wasn't done with that!" Damon looks at me before leaving my room.