Prologue

W E L C O M E

Hey readers, Surprise!🎉

I am your author, Tasia Bryant but you can just call me Tay. If you're new to my content–Welcome and I hope to entertain you with this new book I'm very excited for.

This book has been sitting in my drafts for awhile now but finally I can get it out to you guys. This was inspired by the modern term "Glo Up" as we all have heard by now. Its about a girl who transitions from an insecure pre-teen with nothing going for her until....

🤫No Spoilers😏

A few warnings going into this book however. There will be both mature content and language throughout the book. Maybe violence here and there but definitely mature intimacy scenes between characters. If you've read my books before, you'd know all about how details play a huge part in that😜😏

This is a fictional book that uses real people to play as these fictional characters. I do not own none of the following pictures, nor do I know the individuals used personally. I am not from California but I've done a little bit of research on the place. Please excuse my ignorance if I happen to mess something up, I'm just going by google😖 I may make-up a few things about it too, like street names, etc.

I recommend reading this book with the Black Screen option...

Also, whenever I add a video with music in the media above the chapter, I strongly recommend listening to that as you read

Also, whenever I add a video with music in the media above the chapter, I strongly recommend listening to that as you read. These are just ways to enhance your reading experience😊 And how this book was intended to be read.

*Note: I will be attempting to write this entire book in the third person point of view. This is something I've never done before but as a writer, I challenge myself to this style of writing.

Without further ado, let's get into it! I really hope you enjoy the book😏😍 Feel free to comment and talk to me. I'm very nice and I like to reply to everyone ❣️😛

My uploads will be based on you guy's votes. That way, I know you guys like and want more of the story and it gives me confidence as a young writer....and.....it just makes me want to spoil you guys. So if you can or don't mind it and if you actually enjoyed a chapter or two, feel free to give a like.

Also, bare with me as far as updates go. I'm in college currently and it can be quite difficult to find time to write. Just be patient😘

Follow me if you want to, I have a ton of content for you to read and explore. I have like 12+...books now 😂🤓📖 would you believe but not all of them are in a series. I like writing books about the Thug Life and other "Urban" topics. All of my books are freaky💦😝 and I hope for you to check out.

Comment and talk to me, I live for my comment section and don't ever feel afraid to talk to me. I'm not boujee or anything, I will respond back or just for the hell of it. We're all reading this book together, myself included.

~ Have a blessed day ~
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜💗

Started October 26th 2018