TGIF

Hey readers, happy friday 😜

This is not an update but just some fun extra discussions with Tay🤗❤️ Hope everyone is having a good day and I hope everyone is enjoying Attention Whore.

I'm sorry but last chapter was so....fun to watch how many of you were just lost for words😶 Me personally, I didn't think the chapter would be taken so deeply but it did and I love how I can still capture my audience.

Hopefully there should be an update coming tomorrow as its the weekend and I'm working on chapter 16🙃 Yea, Tay still backed up unfortunately but I'm managing and thank you all for being patient.

So let's discuss ish because I'm bored and I have no friends💀

Many of you guys believe that what Sebastian did to Arielle will turn her into a monster and that really intrigued me. I don't think Arielle has it in her heart to be a.....Dyme for example 😶. Yeah, I think it's safe to say that yes....Arielle is going to be hurt and for a long time.

I think people should also understand that it's just something about your FIRST love thats very superior than maybe even later relationships down the line. Her first love and experience is going to effect her in the long run and for the rest of this story dramatically. And that's just all I'm going to say about what's to come in the future.

Apparently some of you already know what's going to go down before I can even make the damn scene but for those who don't.........please don't think too hard😩. I'm still having a ton of fun with this book however and I can't wait for you all to read these upcoming chapters. The drama isn't nearly over yet as you can imagine from those interviews☕️😶

If you have any other questions or would like to further discuss anything else regarding to Attention Whore, please feel free to talk to me. I'm definitely looking forward to talking to you guys.

After this point, I will be just discussing a few things on my mind if you're interested.

Other than Attention Whore, I've been brainstorming as usual for what book I want to release next. Of course Suspect 2 is in the works, Muhammad James featuring Clearancenyc is up there too but I have to get back in grove with writing it.

My new idea is....yet another 'thug' book with a female lead like we had with Sinful Roads....but not exactly. I'm thinking of all new characters and storytelling with this....almost like the come up of a female gangsta.

I can't help but to think that making a story about gangs, thugs, drama etc is my strong point in stories. Sinful Roads is my favorite book...even more so than Flaws and All but Dyme will forever be bae.

Her daughter is getting so big it kills me how much her daughter is just so....perfectly beautiful. Her baby girl Marz, sis....is daughter goals😩😍

is daughter goals😩😍