AW || 13

Play music in Media ❤️

C H A P T E R  T H I R T E E N
________________________

• C H A P T E R  T H I R T E E N •________________________

Interview with
Mama

"Have you ever been hurt before?"

"Yes..." Arielle confessed. "Deeply..."

"So you know how it feels and yet you're still doing what you're doing selfishly.....–knowing that you're hurting someone else"

Arielle stared at her fingers on the marble countertop, iced out in thousands of dollars worth in rings and jewelry. "She started it..." The wounded hearted Arielle shrugged her shoulders as she took a sip of her wine.
-

Diseased by heart break, Arielle slipped into a depression in hope to repair her aching organ and to never let it fall into harm's way again. Her sister helped her realize that this...–this was just life. She warned her younger sister that this was just the beginning and also another turning point in her life. She explained briefly about her own share of assholes when she was her age and ultimately gave her hope that she would be okay without him.

It took Arielle some to time to believe in this theory but of course she got over it in due time. That following summer was pretty harsh for the now 18 year old. She mostly stayed in the house and to herself. Word got out that Elise and Sebastian were expecting, and everyone could draw their conclusions from there what had happened. He unfollowed Arielle right around June but she still was subject to seeing what he was up to in his life.

He happily moved on to the campus of UCLA, where him and Elise were said to have gotten an apartment together. Elise was thrilled to become a mother. Every day she posted pictures from her baby shower, the nursery and the millions of clothes she brought for their daughter. Jasmine tried to tell Arielle that it was unhealthy to keep up with the couple but the young now envious Arielle shrugged it off the shoulders most of time.

It wasn't long until she saw pictures of Elise's birth with Sebastian in company and holding their beautiful baby. That killed her the most but after seeing what their baby grew into over time, she decided to no longer stalk them from an anonymous page. All along she trying to find something negative but all she saw were the positives. He loved her. They were a family. They had a house. Went to college together. Started their careers and most of all.....their daughter was beyond beautiful.

________________
February 28th 2025
(Nearly a year later)
California Heights
Long Beach, CA

________________February 28th 2025 (Nearly a year later)California Heights Long Beach, CA