Arielle & Sebastian (2)

• W H A T   I F:
A R I  & S E B A S T I O N •
_____________________

• W H A T   I F:A R I  &  S E B A S T I O N •_____________________

Interview with
Unknown

"So uh...what's ya relationship with her? You her new man? *smiles* You hitting?"

"That's kind of personal, don't you think. Are you?" Sebastian's face displayed with disgust as he raised one of his eyebrows. He really didn't want to know, but something told him that he should.

He held up four fingers. "Una vez recientemente" he smiled after confessing to sleeping with her just recently in fact. "You Spanish, right?"
~

_________________
August 17th (4 months later)
Rams practice field
Thousands Oaks, CA

Sebastian
10:54 am

With his hands on his knees, Sebastian looked through his sweated out curls to watch his new teammates run their drills. Being approached by one of the athletic trainers with a case of Gatorade, the rookie didn't hesitate to take a bottle to keep for his personal needs. Taking a towel as well, he finally stood up to wipe his face of his hard work. "Thanks"

Whistles blew constantly in the background as the practice went on, pushing Sebastian to stay alert at all times as he carried his helmet over towards the crowd. Greeted by a lot of the players that took a liking to him early, Sebastian claimed a seat next to Tight End, Lorell Aves and was given a harsh pat on the pads.

"Tired already, rook?" Aves teased the exhausted looking Sebastian.

"Man shut up, coach made us run.....the field all morning. Them... 100 yards catch up to you" he explained with heavy breaths in between.

"Shit. Would you rather run or tackle 300 pound plus linemen head to head. Oh and look back at ya QB in case he throw you the ball"

Sebastian chuckled. "But I'm the one that gotta run through them dudes to even pick up a yard. I ain't complaining though, I love this shit. Can't wait for Sunday"

"Yeah. What a good game to open up the preseason. I ain't even pissed it's an away game, who don't like playing in Miami. And since it's only preseason, coach ain't gon be strict about curfew. Me and Brown already thinking about hitting the boardwalk and chillin' with some babes. You was welcome to come but...since you already rumored to be seeing Arielle Lewis and shit–Ion know if it's safe to ask"

Sebastian blushed at her name. "I mean...I'll love to come but yeah, I am tryna...work some shit out with Arielle"

"Rook already tryna get it in with LA models..." Wide Receiver, Josh Hill overhead the two and decided to join in on the conversation. "How you meet Playboi Carti's baby moms anyway?"