AW || 6

Hey readers, Do you think I deserve an award for my books?🤔🏆💪🏼 If so, feel free to nominate any one of my books in the O.V.O.S awards right now ! Hopefully ya girl can win something with this award contest because all the others was a waste of time.

Its also crazy how stories do so good on here and yet I only experienced the "spike in readers" just once with Flaws and All. Just the other day...I saw this book with 13k votes already with only 6 parts. That's as many parts that this book has now and I'm only scratching 300😳 So that's one of Tay's goals. Along with reaching 1M reads, 100k votes and a ride or die audience.

But thanks for the support as always, it always makes my day so don't think you're ever wasting your time by commenting...voting and reading my books. Enjoy this chapter 💕

C H A P T E R S I X
___________________

• C H A P T E R  S I X •___________________

Interview with
Ellen

"So you two started off just like any other teenager,......hot, horny and confused?"

The audience laughed in amusement.

"I.......guess you could say that, yes. It was very....dramatic....cliche.....and hormonal imbalance did play a gigantic role. We minds well had been an episode of The vampire dairies"
-

_____________
November 25th (Days Later)
Centennial High School
Compton, CA

6:55 pm

"Let's go ploy!" Chanted in Arielle's ears constantly as the game readied for kickoff at the opposing team's home field. Not a huge fan herself, she was getting more caught up in herself than the loud atmosphere around her. She admired herself in a selfie after letting Shanice do her makeup for tonight's occasion.

With her old glasses as a fashion statement, Arielle studied the picture as Shanice and Quincy made their return from the food truck

With her old glasses as a fashion statement, Arielle studied the picture as Shanice and Quincy made their return from the food truck. "I can't get over how cute you look, sis. You be showing off nowadays– probably just because your boo is playing" Her best friend said as they sat next to each other.