AW || 37

Hey readers, thought I forgot about yall?🤔Nah, never. Good news and bad news though. I'm finally out of college and home for summer🌴🌊😜, meaning more time to myself to write for you guys! Bad news is....

Yall about to read a 5000+ update because I made this super long because of the wait😎😍 Enjoy 💓💪🏾

C H A P T E R 
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
__________________________

• C H A P T E R  T H I R T Y - S E V E N •__________________________

Interview with
Unknown

"Was there ever any doubt in your mind when you thought about you two ever getting back together?"

"For sure. You know....he moved on and they seemed really happy together, but what gave me a little bit of hope was–......I kept sensing his left over feelings for me whenever we talked. I knew he wasn't done with what we had quite yet...
-

________________
Late March (Two months later)
Inglewood, CA

"–Oh okay.....Where's my son?" Arielle asked him as her eyes shifted upwards to focus on driving again.

Where's my son?" Arielle asked him as her eyes shifted upwards to focus on driving again

"Our son, you mean? And he's in the living room playing with Paris"

"That reminds me–didn't the guy she cheated on you with recently leave her? I read something like that in the news"

"Yeah, they got divorced. Remember they got married a year ago? He divorced her ass real quick and...she's pregnant again. He left her high and dry for that instagram model"

"Karma's a bitch–excuse me Amari, but wow. I heard the news a few days ago and I just shook my head and laughed. Now I bet she's hitting you up again"

"Yeah but we already know that bitch is dead to me if it's not about the girls. I'm thankful she still let's me be apart of their lives, but I'm done with–"

"Fuck hold on, cops...." She said, turning her camera off to put her phone down.

"Ouu....someone's being a bad girl. Officers! Pull her over for not coming to see her baby daddy" Sebastian teased.