AW || 25

C H A P T E R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
________________________

• C H A P T E R  T W E N T Y - F I V E •________________________

Interview with
Jimmy Kimmel

"So...we all know about the...allegations and the big mess between you, Arielle Lewis and your family. I don't mean to be in your business but...that's kind of my job *audience laughs* So tell me Sebastian– you're a good guy– you helped out in charities all over the country and raised awareness for multiple acts but...where do you think you went wrong?If you even believe that you were wrong?"

"Of course I....morally think I was wrong. Infidelity is a sin and I accept all of the punishments that follow it but I think I went wrong from the very beginning. As early as getting Ms Galloway's number..."
-

_______________
October 2nd (Days later)
Rosewood
Compton, CA

Isaiah
1:00 am

After taking out the jelly from the fridge to make a quick snack of pb&j, a text from Arielle this late at night got his attention. Now leaning up against his granite counter tops in his small kitchen, he stared down at his phone to read it to himself.

 Now leaning up against his granite counter tops in his small kitchen, he stared down at his phone to read it to himself

Texting back "Yeah y" to her "Are you still up?" text, he decided to just call her instead like an adult. Weirdly, the phone went straight to voice mail after ranging for a good minute or two. Thus, he called again and she picked up after the second rang.

"....My bad..." Her voice filled with pleasure and trembling slightly from lack of air. He grew suspicious right away.

"Why you sound like that?"

"Sound like what?" She played dumb.

"What are we 15 now?" He chuckled, not in the mood to play the guessing game. "You know how you sound. What chu' doing over there?" His voice serious.

She took a long pause. "Missing you..."

"I thought you were busy" he said, being petty.